"Well you kind of were supposed to start at Hogwarts five years ago, nobody could find you, you kept travelling from house to house, and then I find you lying on the floor of a park."

"Five! How on earth am I going to catch up!"

He handed me an massive old book. Printed on it was the words Hogwarts a history , I looked down and raised an eyebrow. Lucky I liked reading, because this book was massive. 

"Lots of homework then?"

"Yes try read this as soon as you can, you will also be having lessons with professors,in after school hours."

"Sounds great?"I had no idea what this man was talking about.

"Any other questions?"

So many.

"My parents?"

"I never knew them, I'm sorry" he sighed, but he also looked like he was hiding something. I nodded and looked down. "Its okay I'm your family now, all of us at Hogwarts are family" a long pause. "Now come on grab my arm, you might feel a little bit dizzy after this" he said with a smirk. The next thing you know the world is spinning around me. A massive feeling of adrenaline hit me, and the next thing you know I stood in a street, unusual looking shops lined up on each side of the cobble stone pathway. The path was scattered people here and there, where they witches and wizards? They looked human but they were still...unusual. The sky was black, looking like it was about to rain. Why was it so dark?  I looked next to me and the old man was nowhere to be found, down and in my hand was a list and a bag with some type of money inside, that didn't look exactly human.

.Go to Florish And Blotts to get; 1x Defense Against The Dark Arts-Stage 6x1 Potions- Stage 6   x1 Charms-Stage 6, x1 Transfiguration- Stage 6, x1 Care Of Magical Creatures-Stage 6                  . Go to Ollivanders to get a wand sorted for you (Just tell him your name)                                            .Go to Madam Malkin to get a robe fitted for you.                                                                                              .Go to The Magical Menagerie pet store to get a pet of  choice (do this last) You should have enough money in that bag of yours. 

I looked around me, all of the shops that were mentioned surrounded me. This shouldn't be too hard. I was shocked, so shocked that this good dream hasn't ended yet, and if this is real then magic really does exist. All them years that I told people 'it's magic' they never believed me. I took a deep breath and headed into Flourish And Bolts. Inside were books upon books. So many of them, I have never seen so many books in my life. I squealed silently in joy. I loved reading, whenever I found a book in the trash I would read it five times over. "I'm guessing you are Amelia?" 

"Dumbledore has told us to help you out a bit, he had a important meeting."

"You mean the old guy, long beard... yay heigh." I smirked. She laughed and nodded, she grabbed books from under the desk.

"These are the ones dear, I grabbed them for you to save the trouble."

"For all those dear that is 7 gallons."

I grabbed the money bag and a bunch of gold, silver and bronze coins were inside.

"The gold ones dear seven of them... the silver ones are called sickles and the bronze ones are called knutts." she explained.

"Thank you for clearing that up." I smiled, handing her the correct amount.

"I better get a move on, nice meeting you." I grabbed my books and headed out the door. "Thank you again."

"You too darling." she called from behind as the door was closing.

 I went straight to Ollivanders to get a wand. As I walked in the bell rung on the door. It looked empty, almost abandoned, papers were scattered on the floor, shelves were broken.

"Hello!" I called.

"Ohh ohhh hello" An old man popped out from the counter. 

"I'm looking for a wand, Dumbledore sent me."

"Amelia right?!"

"Yeah thats me."

He moved around the room scanning the rows and rows of boxes stacked high to the roof. There had to been more than 5000 that I could see. He pulls a wand out from the shelf.

"Okay okay, lets try this wand."

He said placing a wand it my hand, I held it between to fingers.

"Give it a flick!"

As I did as he said a vase exploded and water gushed out, flooding the floor. I jumped and almost dropped the wand.

"Nope." He took the wand out of my hand, and gave me another one.

"What about this one?"

I tried again, and this time his coffee mug smashed onto the ground.

"Okay nope."

"What about this?"

Once I touched it I felt a spark, it felt right for me. I already knew that this wand was going to be the one. It felt weird like a part of me was now complete, it's like it filled something that I was missing before. I gave it a flick and a bright blue light poured out of it, it was beautiful.

"Interesting, same one and the Malfoy boy." he explained.

"Malfoy boy?"

"You both share the exact same wand which is 10" long, made of hawthorn wood and has a unicorn hair core, only that seems like a mistake. No two wands are the same, why."

"Why is there two then?"

"I don't know Amelia, its very strange." He planned my wand into a box and handed it to me. I gave him the money and walked out feeling curious. Who was this Malfoy kid and why was i some what involved with him?