chapter 17

Romans POV

We got home from an exhausting day at the Dr.'s office and I helped Reagan get into the bed. I checked our messages from the day, returned a few important calls and changed into some baggy shorts. I pulled my hair into a bun and Reagan watched me intently as I crawled onto the bed beside her. "Its really not fair" she said and I moved her into my arms and nuzzled close. "How am I supposed to explain to our child that daddy has better hair than mommy?" I laughed and we snuggled even closer. I leaned in to kiss her and we were quickly interrupted. "Ok the timer went off. Time for your meds." I immediately got up and took two pills out of her new bottle and brought her a chilled water from the fridge. "We never made it to the grocery store. Are you hungry? I can order a pizza." She nodded and I went to make the call . I came back and she was standing in front of the mirror changing clothes and examining her stomach. "I wonder how long I have until I get fat. I bet no other pregnant women has ever said this before but I want to be really, really fat and round. I want to have achy feet and heartburn. I want to have every common pregnancy symptom that exists and I am going to enjoy and savor each one..

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her I placed my hands around her now tiny belly. I completely agreed with my wife. I could not wait for the day she was plump and round. "It was really amazing Joe. Hearing the heartbeat today. " it had been amazing. When the nurse came back in Reagan and I told her we had decided to keep our baby. She hooked Reagan up to some monitors and were able to hear the heartbeat for the very first time. The Dr. put her on a strict medication regimen and we would be spending 2 days on the road with the company doing RAW and Smackdown and the rest of the time we would be here for Dr. visits. That was the plan at least for now. If things started to get a little dicey and Reagan couldn't make the trips anymore I would go on leave so I could be with her. We were pinning everything on Colby's return. He would win the title back in his rematch and I would exit until Doc had the baby.

We laid in bed, just eating pizza, holding each other, and talking. Those were all things we just hadn't done enough of lately. "do you remember the first time we made love? " Doc asked me out of the blue. "of course I remember that. It was the night I realized I had fallen in love with you. It was amazing," She nodded in agreement. "it was very special but before it happened I was terrified. You don't know how many times I almost chickened out" This was something I had never heard before. "Scared? why" Doc started blushing.

"well one day while you were in the gym working out Nikki and I snuck into the locker room and looked at your wrestling boots. Size 15. Dear Lord I hadn't had sex in 3 years before we met. " I was laughing so hard now. "Ok since we are confessing, me and the guys sort of had a bet going as to whether those were real or store bought. Jon said real, Colby said store bought " "and what did you say?" she asked in a serious voice but the smile on her face betrayed her attempt to act offended. "I said I'd let them know" She laughed out loud. "you were pretty sure of yourself huh?" "I certainly hoped so. The minute I saw you Doc I was drawn to you. I wanted to know you better." "well you know me pretty well now. Did you finally tell the boys they are 100 percent real?" I pulled her close to me and kissed her . I streamed kisses all up and down her neck line and whispered in her ear. "They have no reason to need to know anymore. its not like either one of those ass clowns is ever going to be looking at them...and you can BELIEVE THAT" I had to do it because that makes her laugh every single time. Her laughter was the most beautiful sound in the world. We kissed again and when she moved her hand to the rim of my waistband I tensed a little. She sensed it immediately and looked up at me. "what? I want you to make love to me Joe" "There is nothing I would rather do but we had a very long, very emotional day and I just don't want to over exert you. The Dr. said you needed to take it easy until the new meds had a chance to get into your system. " "The Dr. also said I needed to avoid stress and I cannot think of anything more stressful than being denied my Samoan lovin' Now give it up Reigns"

I laughed. The only time she ever called me by my ring name had been that night in Vegas when she left the hotel key and we had the whole horny wrestler and seductive fan fantasy going on. It was a turn on then and honestly it was a turn on now. had never turned her down before and was not about to start now. "I think someone is ready to get speared again by Roman Reigns" I whispered into her ear as the kisses started to heat up and her hand began to wander again. she whispered back "believe that"