chapter 10

Reagans POV

When Joe hung up on Colby I knew something had to be done before things got out of hand. Colby and I decided that Vince demanded I stay with Colby and help him rehab.. But if Colby decided to go to Vegas and do some rehab there... It would be my duty to follow him. Despite how mad Joe was right now and how many differences Colby and I had had in the past, I knew he truly was a good friend. We packed our bags and boarded a plane. When we arrived we found out Joe was still at the meet and greet which was actually perfect. I left the key at the front desk a long with a note and went up to the room to wait. "Doc He has never responded to any of these notes before.." I assured Colby that he would absolutely respond to this one. I sprayed it with the perfume Joe bought me for my birthday. That stuff turned him on so much. Also his short title reign had been a joking point between us for a while now.. so I knew he would never turn down a note promising 5 minutes and 15 seconds of...well you get the point.

Right on cue I heard the key card in the door and it opened. Joe was standing there in a tank top and baggy sweats and his damp hair pulled back. He looked amazing. The kiss was urgent and needy , the lingering taste of alcohol in his mouth was an unexplainable turn on. He was angry, a little drunk and very horny. It was an exciting mix and when he took me quickly and forcefully to the bed I did not protest. I did not try to deny him. I just enjoyed every moment of it.

Romans POV

I knew the minute I saw that note that it was Doc and I cursed the elevator when it stopped on every floor. I could not get to her quickly enough and the moment I saw her I had to have her. I took her fast, and hard and I worried for a moment that I was being too rough with her. But her body assured me that she was fine. When we finished we laid there naked together letting the smooth satin of the sheets caress our skin. "I love you Doc" I said. I knew it for a long time and I was almost certain she knew it too, but this was the first time I had ever actually said it. "I love you too" she replied and we laid still a few more minutes just basking in it. Finally Doc got up and got dressed and I whined about wanting to stay in and make love all day. Doc informed me that we were in Vegas and we needed to party, and unwind and let loose..... and consume massive amounts of alcohol. While I had to admit that the care free party girl side of her that I was seeing was a turn on, Knowing her medical history and her need for medication, I had been very protective of her for quite some time. I asked her if it was safe for her to drink a lot while taking her meds and she joked that it was a hell of a lot safer than drinking a lot with out them. She grabbed my hand and we walked out the door to explore Vegas, neither of us knowing what the night would bring.

Reagans POV

Daylight intruded through the window forcing me to wake up. My head was pounding worse than it ever had. I do not drink much and the last time I had more than a single glass of wine was that terrible night I got drunk to make Joe jealous. I think this hangover somehow managed to surpass that one. My head was spinning and I was completely naked this time, however Joe was beside me equally naked and equally hung over. He looked like I felt and I tried my best not to wake him until I moved my hand to pull the covers back so I could get up to grab a bottle of water. "Oh God"

"Doc baby what's wrong?" Joe said as he stirred awake beside me. I half ignored him while my mind frantically raced through the events of last night and I willed myself to remember. I showed him my hand. .the shiny gold band in place. We quickly discovered its mate on his hand.

"Oh my God Joe... Did we get married?