Chapter27 "It all falls down"

Lala's POV

I got Sam to take me home about an hour after the incident with Toren. I couldnt find Toren anywhere around the party so whatever.

The car wasnt out front either. I thought to myself that he had left with that whore! Fuck Toren! My heart isn't a toy so it wont be played with.

I got a phone call which broke my train of thought. I decided to answer it.

Me: Hello?

Man: Is this the girlfriend of Toren Adam?

Me: Yes, this is she.

I began to get nervous now. Toren was probably in some type of trouble. I put the phone on speaker and taped Sam's shoulder to listen.

Man: He has been drinking a awful lot of alcohol and he has just gotten into a bad car wreck. Hurry over to the hospital.

Sam and my eyes both grew big!

Me: IM ON THE WAY!!

I hung the phone up and Sam called the whole crew. He turned the car around and went the direction of the hospital.

I called Ms.Lisa and told her everything. She said she was on her way and that she was bringing Tonya and Maddy. We made it to the hospital under five minutes.

I ran to the front desk and gave them Toren's name.

Lady: Have a seat, we'll be with you

Me: I need to see him now!

Lady: Have a seat ma'am.

She started raising her voice and i began to get inpatient. Sam grabbed me before i said another word. Thank god because i was getting ready to stick that clip board up her ass! I sat down and cried into Sam's chest.

This was my fault. If i wouldn't have made him feel so guilty, he wouldn't have been drinking! None of this would have happened if i would have just LISTENED! I praying the whole time.

Me: Jesus please let my baby pull through this. Please god! I cant lose him!!

I heard a bunch of footsteps coming towards us. I looked up and saw the whole crew plus Ms.Lisa and Madison on side of her. Tonya walked in behind them.

Ms.Lisa gave Maddy to me and sat down. I placed Maddy on top of my lap.

After they sat down, the crew came in behind them. They all hugged me and waited next to us.

Lisa: Is he alright?

Me: Were not sure yet. They wont let me see him.

Maddy: Mommy, don't cry.

Maddy was too young to even know what was going on. I wasn't gonna tell her just yet. It was too much for her.

We waited and waited for about 2 hours.

Maddy: Mommy, can i have money for the machine?

Me: Yeah. Here. Lele take her to the vending machine.

Lele took Maddy to the machine. Three minutes later, they came back with a bag of chips and an Arizona tea.

Madison sat in my lap and ate it. When she was done i handed her to Krit and she fell asleep. Everyone was in the waiting room sleep or had their hands buried in their face waiting.

Finally a doctor came in.

Doctor: Family of Toren Adam?

We all got up and rushed to the doctor.

Doctor: We'll Toren is seriously injured. But he's gonna be okay.

We all let out a sign in relieve! Thank god for that.

Doctor: But we will have to hold him. When he gets out he will need special care. He might not be able to walk for a month.

Me: Can we see him?

Doctor: Two visitors at a time.

Sam: Ms.Lisa and Lala can go first.

We walked into the room and Ms.Lisa knocked. When we walked in, Toren was sleep. He had tubes in his mouth and nose. I hated to see him this way. I dropped more and more tears.

He had a bandage on his four head too. He was all scratched up in his face. A tear fell from my eye as i sat on the bed with him.

Me: Toren i know you cant hear me but you have to fight. Do it for Maddy, Ms.Lisa, Tonya and me. Im sorry Toren. I shouldn't have yelled at you and treated you the way i did. I love you!! I cant lose you, Toren. Wake up baby.

I cried hard as hell. The guilt was killing me. I felt like everything was my fault. I got up and sat in the chair next to the bed. I held his hand the whole time.

Lisa was siting there talking to Toren. I hated to see her cry. I know she hated to see her son siting in the hospital in this condition.

Me: This is all my fault.

MsLisa: Dont talk like that. This is not your fault. Toren was upset and so were you. Stay strong Lala. Do it for Toren and Maddy. God doesn't make mistakes.

I dried my eyes and smiled. She was right. I have to stay strong. I kissed Toren dry lips and walked out the room. Tonya went in next

When Ms.Lisa came out, Gunna went in. They took turns after everyone had finally got a chance to see him. Meanwhile i had went home to change.

I came back to the hospital and stayed the night there with Toren. I couldn't leave my baby alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( To be continued .... )

- Wow, Toren wont be able to walk for a month!!

- What will happen when Toren wakes up?

- Will Lele and Lala ever find out that Lola's their sister?

Vote & Comment please!! Thanks