Chapter FIVE

I know my chapters are short but Wattpas makes you feel like your writing a lot when your actually not.

Ill add more to em if there short.

COMMENT

VOTE

INBOX ME WITH IDEAS

thanks & enjoy 😘

LOLAS POV

So ive met these new twins that just moved on the block. They talk hella funny!

They be like...

" ya guh, lets goo to da sto." Hahaha! But thats theirNew Orleans accent I'm hearing. But they cool. I like kicking it with them, thats why i popped back up.

Right now were on our way to pick up this Tonya girl. Im praying shes cool too because I'm bipolar with a short temper. Like, i take medicine for this shit.

Lalas POV

Im driving and Lola's directing me to Tonyas house on SannyDave. So were in the car being silly! lola putting us on her Vine and Lele all out the window!

Me: Come on, were here.

Lola: Lets get it girls.

We all got out the car and walked up to the house. It was a little nicer than ours but not all that nice.

*knock, knock*

I knocked on the door and this lady opened the door smiling at us.

Lady: You must be Sade's daughters? I didnt know she had triplets.

We looked around at each other then at Lola.

Me: Oh no this is our friend Lola. This is my sister Lele. Were here for Tonya...?

I just noticed how much Lola looks like us but she does look like she could be our sister.. Then our names all were close to each other. Cray huh?

Lady: Im Kelly, Tonya's mother. Come in honey.

We walked into the house and saw a girl coming down the steps. Im guessing that was Tonya.

Tonya: Woah, i didn't know they were twins mom. Even better i guess.

We all smiled and greeted Tonya. She was about 5'3 with long brown hair with a nice shape and she was brown skin and had hazel eyes.

She had on black tights, UCLA shirt that covers her booty, and some black Toms. She seems cool. Maybe she could be apart of our little crew.

Tonya: Hey, Lala or Lele. Im not sure of which one you are.

Lola: This is Lala that your talking to, this is Lele and I'm there friend Lola. Nice to meet you.

Me: Hi Tonya.

Tonya and Lola shook hands and we did the same also.

Lele: Hi im Lele.

Me: Nice to meet you and all that good stuff. yeah we got it. Now lets jet outta her.

Tonya: Where are we going?

Me: First Walmart then the mall but in between lets do a little joy riding so i can see whats good in Cali.

Lola: Y'all know I'm down!

Lele: Lets dip.

Tonya: Okay lets be out.

So we left, got in the car and was riding out the neighborhood. Then i saw Toren with his window down.

Me: Oh my gosh, there goes Toren, lola!!

Lola: *squeals* stop the car.

Me and Toren pulled up on side of each other and he let his window down some more so i could see his face.

Toren: Where yall ladies going in a car full?

Me: Walmart for my mom, joy riding a little then the mall to hang.

Toren: Is that my sister in the back?

Tonya: HEEEY TORENNNN!

"Tonya" he yells. She looks his way with a hug koolaid smile. I couldn't believe that they were related.

Me: Shes your sister?

Toren: Yeah. You cant tell?

Now that i look at the both of them, Tonya does favor Toren. This shits cray.

Me: Now im starting to relies. But my mom is friends with your mom and she told me about Tonya and that she wanted to hang with us so i came and got her.

Toren: Oh ya, thats whats gucci ma. But keep an eye on her for me

Tonya: Shut up, shit face.

We all laughed! Toren gave Tonya the finger while biting down on his bottom lip.

Toren: I might pop up on ya at the mall so be on the look out.

Lola: Thats great!

Lele: Bring Gunna and tell him we got him someone for em. Some one cute!

Toren: ill bring all of the guys. Since yall event meet the whole crew.

Me: Okay. See ya! Oh yea, ill be riding to the party with Lola now.

Toren: Okay. Ill see yall there. Have fun but not too much fun!

Me: *sucks teeth* bye boy.

With that, we drove away and went to Walmart. We parked in the back because all the parking spots up front were taken. I didnt wanna walk that long ass way! But eff it

We got out the car and all of us had our sun glasses on looking cute. I pulled out the list that was in my purse to make sure that it was still there from when my mom gave it to me.

Lola: Ill push the buggy.

Lele: Can i get a ride?

Lola: *laughs* yeah get your fat ass in chick

Tonya: ill shop. Since you two wanna act like babies.

We acted as if we had known each other since diapers. Lola was like our twin that we never met and Tonya was our lil sister too!

We were all click tight. I could get use to my life here in California. It wasn't all that bad now that i have friends.

Me: Okay so we need eggs, milk, orange juice and sweet tea first.

Tonya: ill get the eggs & milk. You grab the orange juice and sweet tea.

I did exactly that and threw it on top of Lele since she was taking up valuable space in the buggy.

Lele: Hey, watch how you slang it.

Me: Get out the buggy before you get slung

She signed and rolled her eyes. We all Continued to walk and push the buggy.

Tonya: So Lala, will you be my sister n law pretty soon?

Me: i doubt it. Me and Toren just cool..

Tonya: His feelings will come around soon. Trust me, i know him better than anyone. But i have to be honest. He doesn't fall in love too often or too quick. He has to earn trust and loyalty which is close to impossible now days!

Me: seems like we have that in common then. But lets change the subject. What grade are you in?

Tonya: 10th. What about you

Me: 11th grade. Ill be at Crenshaw high school Monday morning.

Tonya: Cool.

Lola: Yeah. And we'll all hang together at lunch and between classes!

Lola interrupted with. I was feeling the idea of all four of us being a click. Lola and Tonya where hella cool!