Chapter26 "It all happens so fast"

Toren's POV

(A year later)

Today is our final day. Were seniors and were graduating today. Me, my girl and my crew. We finally made it! I couldn't believe this day was finally here.

Were at graduation rehearsal practicing having a great time with Class of 2013. When we were done the whole crew went out to eat.

Sam and Lele, Gunna and Lola, Krit, Adin, and Maddy, and Me and Lala. We walked in and the waitress greeted us.

Waitress: How many?

Krit: Table for 9, please.

Madison was now five years old. She started her first day in kindergarden last year, by the way.. She skipped pre-k because she was more advanced.That was one of the happiest moment ever.

We sat at our table and ordered our drinks and appetizers. Everyone got hotwings and fries.

Later she came back and we ordered our food. We ate, talked, joked, reminisced, and laughed.

We had to leave and get ready for tonight now. We went our separate ways and left. Lala and I dropped Madison off by my mom with her clothes.

Me: Ill see you at graduation, baby. Make sure you scream daddy's name.

Madison: I will daddy.

I gave her a kiss and my mom took her inside. We went home and put our yellow on.

Me: You look like a big ass banana in that.

Lala: So do you.

We laughed and walked out the door.

Lala: Wait. Take me a picture.

She handed me her phone and i took her stupid picture. My baby looked gorgeous though. We were both proud of each other.

Next Lala and I took a picture together. One being silly, kissing then smiling. I only do those types of things like taking pictures because i know it makes my girl happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hour later at Graduation)

Toren Anthony Adams! Everyone cheered for me around the stadium. I walked across the stage and got my diploma.

Later they called Lala's name. La'shawn Marie Gorben, Le'shawn Rae Gorben, Gorge Randy Michael (Gunna), Lo'shala Sade Jenkins (Lola), Adin Wright, Kerry John Lee (Krit), Sam Damon Kelly.

I cheered for the whole crew. I was very proud of Lala. She was the smartest in the 2013 class. If you ever needed to know something, ask LALA! My baby also has a full scholarship to UCLA. Shes going to be a cosmetologist.

Anyway, tonight were hitting this back yard graduation party. Its at Gunna's house. Everyone's coming!

Me and Lala went home and got ready. After we took showers and stuff we got dressed.

I put on my cargos, a white t shirt that says "Lion hearted" with a lion on it in black & white and my grey and green snapback with a "C" on it. I put my gold chain and my Jordan's on last.

Lala walked out the bathroom looking sexy ass hell. She had on a red "Thing 1" shirt that showed her belly ring with white shorts and Bred 11's. Her hair was down but she wore it curly, just the way i liked it.

Me: You ready ma? And you look great.

Lala: Yeah and you don't look bad yourself.

I drove there in my new BMW. Me and Lala was amped in the car. We listened to LilWayne: Picture Perfect and French Montana: Worried bout nothing on our way to the party.