Chapter SEVEN

Tonyas POV

I'm not that younger than Toren and the rest. Im 15 years old! Soon ill be 16. He doesn't even let me go to parties.

I really wanted to hang with Lele, Lola and Lala tonight. Their cool and we had lots planned!

Thats until Toren screwed my plans over! Ughh, im going to that party no matter what he has to say. Ill just get dressed over at Lala and Lele's place.

But that guy Adin was checking for ya girl. I saw him eyeing me. Hes cute, no lie. As we were talking, he would look at me or do a little flirting. Knowing me i flirted back!

Good thing Toren was too busy talking to Lala so he didn't relies we were even talking. I slipped him my number as soon as Toren and Lala were kissing and Lola was into her phone.

He's gonna text or call me tonight. AFTER i come from this party. But all knew Krit, Gunna and Sam for years but i never heard anything about Adin.

Toren has said his name a couple of times but i never seem him. Oh well. But i hope he's gonna be coming around to the house when Toren other friends come.

The rest of his friends are cute but i never felt that way for them. But Adin was a major eye candy!

Torens POV

I was starting to feel Lala even more after today. She was sexy, funny, goofy and nice to talk to.

Her laugh was sexy as shit too. Had a nigga willing. I can tell thats shes feeling me too. Just by the way she smiles at me.

Im not falling in love or no shit because i stay yelling fuck love but i like her. As in a friend type of way.

I do not agree with my sister attending this party.

Its gonna be hella booty shaking, hoes half naked, niggas throwing themselves on hoes, smoking, drinking and private parties upstairs if you know what i mean.

Plus i dont want her exposed to things like this so early. Actually period! Not while I'm around. Shit, shes still young!

My homie Gunna was trying to pluck Lola. Guess he wanted the other twin. Haha! Thats my nigga.

Tonight i was turning up though. Im single and bitch imma mingle! Who was gonna stop me? Lala? Were just cool so she cant complain about my actions.

But me, Gunna, Sam, Krit, Adin was leaving the mall. We jumped into my truck and drove to my crib.

They split up and got into their own cars. I dapped my boys off and they went to their house to get ready for tonight.

I ran into my house and jumped straight into the shower. I took like a hour shower since it doesn't take me too long to get dressed.

I got out and wrapped my towel around my waist exposing my wet chest. I walked over to my phone and it was 7:45.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a Red Bulls jersey, some dark blue camo cargos with some Son of Mars. I put on my gold chain to top it off.

I put a little water in my hair to show my curls. I looked fly. I strayed on my Gucci smell good and took a mirror picture. I posted it to Instagram with this -->> "👾🎴♣" as the caption.

I had to roll one up a hour before. I sat on my sofa and pulled out a blunt. It was rolled and ready.

All i had to do is sit it on fire. I did exactly that. I took puffs after puffs enjoying each one.

When i got to the cherry, i pulled one more time then put it out. I sent a group text to the fellas telling them i was out the door.

My first stop was my weed man. I had to get an ounce first. It was a foam party but i wasn't with all that extra .