Chapter Thirty-Two (Part 2)

4th Author's Note. Hello once again my dear readers :-), I hope you are all feeling well.

In the second part of chapter thirty-two, we will finally discover the meaning behind Sapphire's vision (the one about the clock). What could it all mean? And what on earth do flowers have to do with it? Let  me know in the comments what you think about this development.

Thank you once again for following and supporting my story I really appreciate it!

This chapter is dedicated to @silkfeather ma copine and fellow Frenchman (or Frenchwoman should I say haha). It's so cool to be able to interact with people who share the same native language as yourself, another reason why I love Wattpad and its community.

Anyhow, HAPPY READING and see you in the comment section (*cough cough*) ;-)!

***

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO (PART TWO)

Sapphire

I get up from my bed and make my way to the bathroom to have a shower. When I am done, I put on a clean pair of underwear and make my way back to our room quietly. I had left without my blue gown I had received on Christmas day, hoping to change in the bedroom, having forgotten that we were sharing it with the boys now. As quietly as possible I enter the room and open the large wardrobe clutching my towel tightly around me. I manage to exit the room with my gown without waking up anyone and feel a sense of pride. I quietly close the door and turn around ready to make my way back to the bathroom to change when I see a figure. I try to hold my breath to stop myself from screaming but let out a small whimper.

"Shhh! It's only me," Amethyst says.

"You scared the life out of me!" I whisper shout.

"Sorry!" she apologizes.

"It's okay," I say getting my breath back. "What are you doing up anyway? It's only like what...six in the morning?"

"I know, I couldn't sleep," she answers. "You?"

"Same," I reply. "How long have you been up?"

"About half an hour maybe," she says thinking. "Your towel is slipping by the way, do you want me to help you get changed. I had another look at our dresses and the look pretty tricky to put on?" I look down and see that indeed the grip on my towel had loosened. I tighten it and nod saying:

"Yes please!" We make our way to the bathroom and I put on my gown. Amethyst helps tighten the crisscross laces that run throughout the back whilst I hold my hair up and out of the way.

"Thank you," I tell her.

"You're welcome, turn to me!" she says. I turn around and she raises her eyebrows smiling saying:

"Wow you look amazing." I make my way to the floor length mirror and agree with her, not to sound vain but the dress fits so well. From my mid-thigh the material cascades in such an elegant manner. I'm impressed. I also love the way the dark blue integrates itself in the lace material on the shoulders, and parts of the front with the rest of the dress.

"This dress is beautiful," I say out loud.

"Very," she replies.

"You have to put yours on I want to see how it looks on you," I tell her.