Chapter Twenty Four [Part 1 Finale] (Part 1)

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE (PART ONE)

Sapphire

            I introduce, Snow, Jade and Amber to everyone before going to my room to learn my Psalm. As much as I want to stay to make them feel welcome, I don't want to be around a certain person and although I don't like to let people get to me or stop me from enjoying myself, sometimes it's best to stay away until they go away, and I was planning to make her go very fast.

            I am glad that Snow seems to understand me; she's the only one to - for now. They will all soon realise, I will make sure of that. I just need evidence first.

***

            Just over a week has passed since we first met Snow, Jade and Amber (and Cordovan and Emeraldo for that matter). Everyone's getting on well and we grow closer everyday. The boys have settled their initial differences and are now best buds. It was nice to see Silver, smiling and enjoying himself with his male friends. I know that in the beginning he felt a bit over powered by the male to female ratio.

            Sky, was opening up more and although everyone spent time with everyone, she and Rose had definitely developed a stronger bond, as I had with Scarlett. I am so glad to have met Scarlett, there was never a dull moment with her. She was crazy, loud and a bag of fun. She was also very flirtatious with the boys and would often use her beauty to get them to do things for her, which I found absolutely hilarious.

            In addition, Amber and Gift had become best friends and were joined at the hip. Although I still have my reservations about Gift, I try not to let them get in the way of my relationships with everyone. So far, she's behaved and been nothing but nice to me so there's nothing I can really pick on; and as the days go by I almost, almost begin to somewhat enjoy her witty comments.

            Since last week, Cordovan, Emeraldo and Jade have received their amulet. Snow, Amber and Gift are still waiting for theirs. Michael, who visits us every morning, told us that it's best for them to wait for their amulet until something inside them, shows him they're ready. Along with their amulets, the boys were told what their gift was. Cordovan has the gift of the Earth, which at first I did not understand at all but it turns out that his gift means that he can be in close contact with the Earth, meaning he can make small changes to it.

            For example, a few days ago Cordovan, Emeraldo and myself went to the park and Cordovan managed to move a few leaves on the ground away from where we were, just by thinking about it. This might not sound that impressive but Michael told him that with more practice and faith he could do even greater things, like move trees and talk to animals. This would apparently be useful in our battles, which to be completely honest scares me. Emeraldo and Jade both have the gift of healing, which again makes me feel a bit uneasy about these battles as the gift of healing includes both spiritual and physical healing; and there were two of them. Why two? What did that mean? Were we going to get so hurt that having just one person as a healer wasn't enough? Whatever the explanation, let's just say that I am not in a hurry for December (or October) to come.

            On a brighter note, tomorrow is Indigo's birthday; he is excited and so is everyone! We've decided to celebrate by having a small party. To make it more special, after the party the rest of the girls are going to receive their amulet and find out what their gifts are. In addition, Mary informed us that we were going to have a celebratory ceremony to link the twelve of us together. During the ceremony we will be purified and our powers will intensify so that we will be victorious in both battles.