Chapter 31 The Club, My Past, and Makeout Sessions

I don't know how I feel about this.

The smell of alcohol twisted around me. The air was practically making me drunk. Sweaty things, things I didn't know, grinded against me. And I mean you know what any natural awkward person would do.

I just stood there.

A sticky hand was placed on my back, and shivers ran all through my body. No, it was not Lucas. But somehow by some sick twist of destiny this person was here, and I knew who it was. A part of my past which I wished would've stayed his ass there.

"Eric."

"Hey, sweetheart," he purred, obviously drunk.

My body convulsed as his breath hit my neck. A hand flew up to my mouth as I tried to keep my vomit in. After all he's done to me, he has the nerve to act as if he did nothing? It made me sick. My stomach churned as I felt him step closer to me. And there was already no room for comfort in this place.

"Get away from me," I spat as I turned around and shoved him. He stumbled and fell to the ground. I wouldn't have had as much of luck if he wasn't tipsy. As soon as he fell though, the onlookers started to point and laugh. A huge vein was practically outside of his skin. I'm no doctor, but I don't think that's healthy.

And you know me,

I couldn't help but laugh at him too.

Eric Samuels jumped up and glared down at me, face red. "You're going to regret that, Princess." Again, I cringed from the name. It hit a little too close to home. But with a new found dignity, I realized that I was a Goddess, not him. And I was not to be messed with anymore.

"Oh you deserved that, Prince," I seethed, "After all those years of humiliating me, and treating me like shit, this was way overdo. Back up, or I'll make it worse in you." I eyed him coldly, daring him to as much as freaking blink at me. And I would snap him in two before you could even say-

"Stop," a deep voice said.

I turned and gave an angry Lucas an award winning smile, "Thanks for finishing my thought sentence, my dear boy." I laughed like a maniac and turned back to Eric. Who, might I say, looked like a ticking time bomb.

"You don't know who you're messing with," he snarled. It sounded so familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on where I heard that sound before, I was so mad. I pushed a finger to his chest, letting my eyes glow a little.

"No. You don't know who you're messing with," I stated. "You're going to regret this," he muttered. With one more snarl, he hastily shoved people out of the way. But not before I saw the slight gold tint to his irises, and his pupils dilated almost into slits.

Que mind explosion.

Did that really just happen? I'd like to think I was hallucinating, but that had proved wrong so many times. "Hey Lucas," I questioned. I knew he was just letting me finish my squabble, that he didn't leave. Instantly I felt his reassuring presence behind me. "Yes, Sapp?"
"Why were Eric's eyes gold?"

Silence. Then,

"All I know is that the Samuels are a long line of powerful werewolves," he said simply. Mind blown again. I dated a werewolf? A dick werewolf at that? Great choice, Sapphire. "I need a drink," I stated. As soon as the words flew from my mouth Lucas guided me to an empty barstool. "I couldn't agree more," he huffed, angry.

Lucas stood protectively behind me, and leaned over me to place his arms on the table, his arms forming a barricade around me. Signaling the bartender, Lucas tapped his hand on the table. A woman with ghostly skin, sparkling wings, and all different colored neon veins sticking out from under her skin, walked over. "Two Golden Treasures." With a curt nod the woman went to mix our drinks.