6 | Turn of events

Finally it's Friday, the day every student looks forward to, except me and Ava.. Since the show is exactly a week from now we have to work our butts off to make the dance perfect.

Right now we are at lunch and Ava and I hangout with Tyler,Alison, and Dylan at a table under a tree, a couple of tables away from Austin and the rest of his friends. I had just zoned out ,since I was listening to Ava flirt with Dylan, when Tyler taps my shoulder and tells me if we can talk.

"What's up?" I say as we walk away from our table closer to Austin's.

"Affinity I thought I could do this but I can't, not this way. I've had a crush on you for a while now and its not fair to me that you are going after Shawn when I have been there for you when he wasn't " he said looking down.

"Tyler , I have a thing for you too but I don't know if I can do this.." I say unsure.

"Why not Affinity? Why are you so head over heels for a guy that hasn't been there for you a guy who left over something that didn't even involve him , a guy that has ignored you for almost 6 months .." He said annoyed. He was right I deserve better than weeping about a guy who will never care for me, at least not the way I want him to care for me.

"Alright, your right you deserve better and I know I deserve better than him too so let's give this a shot, but what about Rebecca??" I asked.

"She was just my cover up for when you asked me who I had a crush on" he said embarrassed.

"Omg, your a doofus " I say.

"But I'm your doofus" he says pecking my cheek.

"Very true, so what does this make us?"

"Affinity Marshall, will you be my girlfriend" he said with my hands interlocked with his.

"I would love to ,Tyler Jonah" I said tippy toeing to give him a kiss, our first kiss, most importantly my first kiss.

As on cue the bell rang to dismiss us to our 5th period. Well that was a turn of events...

______________

SHARE IT IF YOU LIKE IT💗💗
LOVE YOU, STAY STRONG💥