3 | upcoming

Affinity's Pov:

The bell rang and the moment i wished wouldn't happen would soon occur.

"affinity!" i heard shawn yell my name out, didn't sound so happy.... i stopped dead in my tracks and i slowly turned around..

"yeah, what did you want to talk about ?" i asked calmly.

"why did you make everyone think I'm an ass?!" he whispered.

"oh, i didn't make them think, they know you are" i said not forgetting a sarcastic smile right after.

"what are you talking about i haven't done anything to you.." he said getting even more irritated.

"you're so naive dude its so incredible how you don't realize anything." i said rolling my eyes with an annoyed chuckle.

"well i don't considering last time we talked was like 5 months ago so you can't be pissed when i dont even know what happened?" he said angry.

"you happened thats what!" i stomped away before i broke down.. not because I'm super emotional its just i feel like people are leaving and everyday I'm one less person away from being lonely.

while i was walking with my head down , i bumped into my brother austin.

"what watch where you're going little freshman" he teased making his friends laugh.

"not in the mood, let me go" i said my voice cracking, noticing he was holding my shoulders with his hands.

"um guys ill catch up with you guys in a bit" he said giving them the look to leave, they patted my back as they left, they're like more older brothers, that i don't have to deal with everyday.

"whats wrong" he asked me.

"everything. right now I'm at a moment where there is absolutely nothing to make me feel happy.." i said breaking down.

"affinity you are surrounded by people who absolutely love you! you can't let one boy make you feel like its the end of the world." boy? how did he know a boy was a affecting me.

"i mean boy? what? idk what I'm talking about haha" he chuckled nervously.

"austin? tell me before i make it come out" i said confused and irritated.

"fine. i swear if you tell him i told you i will choke you myself." he said seriously.

"ok whatever, who's HE" i asked confused

"Shawn talked to me the other day about how you all of a sudden stopped talking to him, i was confused cause i know you're head over heals for him. And don't even try to argue I know you better than anyone. " Austin knows Shawn since they are both on the schools Varsity basketball team.

"Well he's crazy then cause I never stopped talking to him, it's just one day he stopped talking to me and even making eye contact was hard for him" I said annoyed and upset at the same time.

"Well they are coming over today and as in they the whole basketball team.. So you can talk to him the-" I cut him off.

"I am not planning on talking to him whatsoever " I said annoyed.

"Stop being so stubborn we both know you want to" he said laughing.

"Great now I have misery awaiting at home too. I'll see you later I'm getting a ride from Tyler " I said with no emotion.

"Omg I have an idea bring Tyler over so it can make Shawn jealous!" Omg he sounds like a girl ,but yeah that could work.

"You know me so well brotha " I laughed and walked away with anxiety on what expected me at home tonight...

**************************

SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG :(