1| Flashbacks

*flashback to 5th grade*

there he is the boy that pulls my hair every single time he gets up to get a drink of water. His name is Shawn. he's surprisingly nice, but we get along by tripping,hitting, and glaring each other.

we are currently in our classroom, having "reading time" the teacher is sitting at his desk just starring at his computer.

"pstt" i  call towards shawn, he sits right next to me, he looks over with a what face.

"your stupid" i whisper, and chuckle, ahh the mind of a innocent yet mischievous child.

"yeah well your stupider" he says defensively.

"and thats why your stupid, stupider isn't a word" i say proudly.

"shhh" the teacher says without looking back.

"well it is now, because i just said- "

"shawn that is your second check mark that is recess in here with me, Affinity that is your first warning, next time you will be joing mr.mendes" he said , which scared me since i never get in trouble, because I'm sneaky not because I'm a perfect student.

"wow, thanks a lot Affinity" he says mad.

"sorry i didn't mean to" i said sad but he just ignored me and continued reading his Diary of a Wimpy Kid bool.

he ignored me the whole day till the last forty minutes. he got up to get water not forgetting to whack my ponytail. he came back and i smirked.

"i thought you were mad at me" i said smiling

"you said it yourself 'were' meaning was" he smiled, "now can i borrow a pencil" he said plastering and angel face.

"of course you would act innocent" i rolled my eyes and threw a pink pencil at him.

"eww its pink" he said in disgust.

"you are more than welcome to get another check for not brining a pencil." i said annoyed

"yeah, pinks good" he said and continued notes.

after that he surprisingly started emailing me haha, imagine 10 year olds with an email. but little did he know that he would make me have a crush on him, its probably just a little kid crush that lasts for a week.

*flashback over*

Nope, here i am freshman year still into him, a lot of things changed over time though. We were friends up until 4 months ago, when i got in a fight with an old friend over Instagram, she twisted my words and she made everyone look at her as the victim.

I pass him by the hallways and it is the most awkward thing ever, well for me, i don't know if he feels it too but i am just so uncomfortable, but recently my crush for him faded when i met a nice guy from my english class, his name is Isaac. i mean i know i have no shot but at least he's a cool friend.

and since the people from our old school hate us,Allison and Ava, thanks to my 'friend' we have to hang out by a trashcan.

i just hope they realize that we aren't the bad guys, if they don't then they are not worth it.

its so shocking knowing that just 4 months ago shawn would walk me to class.. and then after the fight with Mia, girl who i fought with over Instagram, he wouldn't wait for me, at first i thought he just wasn't in the mood but it seemed he wasnt in the mood for a very long time and so we just kind of lost contact and we stopped talking,texting, and facetimeing.

its 1 month till freshman year is over so i will get to avoid them for a whole summer, unless they go to summer school too...

Right now I am currently sitting in English Shawn just had his presentation which can made me flashback to our friendship. The presentation is based on our life we have to say things about us and our friends. He put a picture of his best friends all of our friends from jr high, and I started day dreaming about how things would be if we were still friends. I want to be friends again, but if he stopped talking to me because of rumors then that's stupid and I shouldn't waste my time...

Xoxoxo,

Guys I know it's sucks lol but I'm hoping it will get better haha, comment and like, if you liked it haha ily!😇💗