Chapter 20: New Beginnings

The Enchantresses mindsweeped the entire island of Hawaii.

"We may have ruined a few honeymoons." Tikiya admited but at least it's sweeped.

The UCSS helped clear up any evidence of them and destroyed all the files on Mermaids and Werewolves.

Stanley stepped down from Alpha and Peter replaced him and chose Jane as the new Beta.

Stanley stood on the edge of a rock, where he first mentioned mermaids to Emily.

Silent tears ran down his cheeks as he thought of Pearl. Now lying dead at the bottom of the sea.

Tikiya appeared behind him.

"I have some new which may be able to cheer you up, Stanley." She said, walking up to him.

"I doubt that." He grunted.

"I never told you, but, all Enchantresses are the reincarnations of healers her took the Mergetyi oath. We found that Pearl did take the oath and that next full moon, she will be reincarnated as an Enchantress."

Stanley looked up. "Will she remember me?"

Tikiya smiled. "That depends on her, we all get a choice you see, most of us choose not to remember."

"Will she be a baby?"

Tikiya laughed. "No, she will come like all of us did, every full moon, an Enchantress comes, from the shadows she appears, we' re immortal you see, that' s why we all look young, we all emerge as a women of age 21. Pearl will appear that way."

"I hope she remembers?"

"Why?" Tikiya asked.

"I never got a chance to tell her I'm sorry."

Tikiya looked at him, her face soft. "She knew, she knows."

Stanley stood with Tikiya that full moon, gripping her hand.

In a black cloak, covering her face Pearl, the Enchantress came out of the forest.

Stanley walked up to her.

"Pear," he said, "I'm sorry for everything I've done."

Pearl looked up, a grin on her face,"I know Stanley, I know."

_________________________--THE END--_____________________________________

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!IT'S FINISHED! HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL!!!! HOORAY! LOOK OUT FOR THE SEQUELL!!!!!!!!!

It will be called: The Enchantresses Daughter

THANKYOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING MY LOVELLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell everyone about my book and how AMAZING it is and you know, stuff like that, Thankyou all again for reading and everything!!!!

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO STEAL THIS BOOK!!!!!

.....or in the middle of the night, I will find out where you live and I will crawl in through your bedroom window with a tatoo making set and tatoo a big: COPYCAT sign onto your forehead... SO DO NOT STEAL MY BOOK!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Thankyou all again and again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked it and you know, if you did just write a little review at the bottom.

HAVE A NICE DAYYYYYYY!

Goodbye