“Knock it off Alexander,” Tania said, trying to hold as still as possible while the girl began running the paintbrush down her face.

            “I wasn’t doing anything.”

            “You were trying to be charming.”

            “I wasn’t trying, I am.”

            Tania rolled her eyes.

            “Oh ho. I get it now. You’re jealous,” Alex crowed, grinning from ear to ear.

            “Yes. I’m absolutely green with envy,” Tania replied sarcastically.

            Chuckling again, Alex sat down in the chair as Tania got up. “An Irish flag please.”

            Now red and speechless after Alex’s smile, the girl nodded before shakily dipped her paintbrush into the little pot of black paint. “Ignore him. He likes to pretend to be charming. Really he’s an irritation,” Tania told the girl.

            “Hey! I’m charming.”

            “He’s overconfident as well.”

            “I’m your boyfriend! You should be complimenting me.”

            “You’re big-headed as it is,” Tania replied, grinning.

            “I’m hurt,” Alex pouted as he stood up.

            Laughing, Tania hugged him. “Alright then, you pick where we go next then.”

            Smiling down at her, the vampire couldn’t resist stealing a kiss before, glancing about for a suitable booth to visit. Hearing a metallic clang as several objects fell over made his decision for him. Racing forward with Tania, he came to a stop in front of the ball toss stall. “Want to try your arm?”

            “Of course. I’ll win you a stuffed animal,” Tania teased.

            Chuckling, Alex, ignoring her protests that she could pay herself, bought them each three balls to hurl at the milk can pyramid that was the target. Tania having let him go first, Alex hurled the first two balls, only managing to knock over one can each try. Frowning, he concentrated and managed to knock all three over on the third try. After a minute’s contemplation, he chose the black cat stuffed animal which he handed to Tania. “So you can annoy the cat,” He told her.

            Grinning, Tania put the toy down in front of her before she took aim. In three rapid rounds, Tania managed to knock all the milk cans over with each ball. “You’ve got some wicked arm on you, little lady,” The man running the booth told her as he handed her the oversized green bunny she’d picked out.

            Tania laughed. “I throw a lot of snowballs at moving targets,” She explained before handing the giant stuffed animal over to Alex. “Here you go.”

            Alex stared down at the rabbit for a minute before throwing his head back and laughing. “That was awesome.”

            “It was fun. So where to next?”

            “How about we grab somewhere to sit and something to eat?”

            “Sounds good to me.”

            Leaning her head against Alex’ shoulder as they drove back to campus to drop her stuff off, Tania sighed happily. It’d been such a nice day and now she had a night of drinking with all the rest of her friends to look forward to.