46: july 16th, 2015.

Start from the beginning

"i feel like something's happening today though." he tried one last time and crossed his arms.

as andie tied her shoes, she silently sighed and had to put on a fake smile. it was luke's birthday, and she hadn't said a word about it. none of them had, not even his family, because they felt like pulling a standard surprise party.

"it's a full moon tonight. maybe you're secretly a werewolf and all those senses are activating." she joked and stretched her arm after his keys, which were placed on the high shelf.

"very funny." he deadpanned and opened the door.

"you never know if the supernatural is living among you." she whispered before stepping outside.

luke snorted and locked the door after him. he placed himself in his car, too lazy to walk, and started it once andie was beside him.

he drove towards the movie store and parked outside, holding both the car and building door open for her, sending her a cheesy smile while doing so.

she put her hands in her jacket pockets and walked by the collection of movies, sorted after different genres. he scanned the titles while walking behind her and stopped by the action movies.

"isn't this the book you're reading right now?" he asked and showed her the tomorrow, when the war began dvd.

"yeah, it is." she smiled softly and nodded a bit. "it's a good book, and i want to finish it before watching the movie."

"oh, okay." luke frowned with his lips while putting the movie back and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and chest from behind. she licked her bottom lip inside her mouth and decided to get out of there after a while.

he automatically sat down in the driver's seat and twisted the key, but she stopped him carefully and parted her lips.

"can we do a major trust exercise?" andie asked, only receiving a confused look back. "switch place with me." she demanded and walked over to his side.

luke obeyed even though he felt uneasy about it, and put his seatbelt on in the passenger's seat. she revealed a piece of fabric, tilting her head to the side.

"what are you doing...?" he asked cautiously and pointed with a finger at her possesion.

"as i said, major trust exercise. just let me blindfold you for a while."

"andie."

"lucas."

luke stared at her before giving in and letting her tie the blindfold around his head. andie pecked his cheek as if it would help and then started the car, her hands trembling a bit.

"wait! andie, do you even know how to drive a car?!" he exclaimed, fully scaring her.

"jesus christ, luke!" she exhaled with closed eyes. "it's an automatic, right?"

"yes..." he mumbled back, fiddling with his ring.

"then yes, i can drive." she said quietly and wrapped her hands around the steering wheel. gently hitting the gas pedal, she drove back on the road and towards the adress calum had texted her earlier.

luke blinked a few times and felt the anticipation grow inside of him. the whole trust exercise got him nervous. knowing andie, she could literally be taking him anywhere.

"are you even licensed?" he asked when the question hit him.

"... no." she muttered and stared forward, her eyes glued to the road since she couldn't afford a single mistake.