16: march 18th, 2015.

both.

~:~

wednesday.

"i am so not stuffing that in my mouth."

andie shoved his hands away as he tried to make her taste a new smoothie flavor.

"come on, it's not exactly going to kill you." he laughed, taking a few steps closer so that she was stuck between him and the counter.

"i'm serious, that looks bloody disgusting and smells really bad." she continued rejecting, pressing her lips together tightly.

"just give it a try, andie." he whined, still holding the cup.

"no, jake." she said, grabbing the cup from him and pouring the liquor in the sink. "and don't give me that puppy face, it doesn't help."

jake rolled his eyes and grabbed a cookie from the bowl. he watched her clean up his mess and gazed out the window.

"we should go out, it's hot in here and the weather is amazing right now." he pointed out, nudging her leg with his foot.

andie wiped her hands dry before turning around and facing him. she smiled over how much of a bunny he resembled while eating that cookie, and puckered her lips.

"alright. the park or the beach?" she asked, folding her arms.

"the beach. i want to see you in a bikini." he joked and wiggled his eyebrows, earning a scoff leaving her throat.

"you're disgusting." she stated before moving towards the hallway.

"i'm well aware of that." jake laughed, leaning against the wall.

"see you at the beach in thirty minutes. don't be late." andie said severely and put on her shoes.

since jake lived in the same apartment building as her, it only took her five minutes to get back home and replace her underwear with a bikini. she dressed on her father's oversized t-shirt and entered crystal's room.

"hey." crystal smiled softly.

"hi." andie smiled back and pursed her lips for a split second. "i'm going to the beach. do you want to come?"

"really?" crystal grinned as her eyes lit up with happiness. "yes, i'd love to!"

"of course." andie laughed and watched as her little sister searched for her bikini. "i hate leaving you home when i go out."

"i can't find my bikini." crystal whined, rummaging through her warderobe.

andie laughed before standing side by side with her sister, instantly finding her bikini underneath a top. crystal smiled sheepishly and took the bikini, disappeared into the bathroom to change. when she was done, she returned back to her older sister and tugged on her hand.

andie smirked as she left the apartment again, this time holding crystal's hand and two towels in her other hand, and smiled when a breeze pushed her hair behind her shoulders.

they arrived at the beach a few minutes later, which thankfully wasn't full of people. andie put the towels on the sand carefully and sat down on one of them. crystal mirrored her action and sat cross-legged.

"so..." andie started, immediately being in lack of words to say. "how's school?"

"it's okay. amber's nicer now and wants to hang out more. oh, and i love it when calum comes and picks me up!" crystal responded, pulling her legs up against her body and held them with her arms.