46: july 16th, 2015.

both.

~:~

thursday.

"are you sure there's nothing special about today?" luke asked for maybe the hundreth time now.

andie looked up from the book she was reading with a tired expression, and then to the side at her boyfriend.

"yes, i'm sure." she lied, giving him a sloppy shrug. "it's just thursday, nothing specific is happening today. stop asking, lucas, i'm trying to read."

with that, she continued reading the book, suppressing a smile. he groaned from beside her and locked his hands together against his stomach.

"are you absolutely—"

"shut the fuck up." she cut him off, startling him slightly. "if you want to do something so badly, we'll do something. i just want to finish this chapter. may i do that?" she asked, gazing back at him.

luke couldn't even hide his sad expression. he sighed with a head nod and pulled up his phone, scrolling through it and waiting for at least one message. he received nothing.

andie felt bad for coming off so harsh, but she had to. finishing the chapter, she closed the book and felt her phone vibrating against her leg. unlocking it, she read the text message from calum and smiled a bit.

-

5:47pm

to: annie

everything's done, we're ready

-

5:47pm

to: calpal

i feel so mean, why do i have to play pretend and actually be with him

5:47pm

to: calpal

you should've seen his face when i snapped at the poor guy

-

5:48pm

to: annie

it'll be worth it. now get him over here.

5:48pm

to: annie

AND BE SUBTLE PLS ANDIE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE

-

5:49pm

to: calpal

CHILL I WILL

-

5:49pm

to: annie

you can chill

-

andie rolled her eyes while putting away her phone again. she turned to look at luke and poked his arm to gain his attention back.

"have you talked to anyone of the guys today? or diana and britney?" luke asked and pursed his lips. she shook her head slowly with pouting lips.

"no. i think calum's at the gym, and diana's probably doing homework." she lied, again, and stood up. "come on. let's go to that movie store and see what they have."

"don't you get tired of watching movies?" he laughed a little, grabbed her hand and pulled himself up. "i mean, that's all you do at work."

"it's cosy." she shrugged and put on her shoes by the hallway.