64: november 21th, 2015.

both.

~:~

saturday (long ass chapter for you guys because it's the last).

time passes by way too quickly, too fast for the human mind to sometimes comprehend. by the time a week has passed, you don't realise it until it has. quite frankly, that's what sucks about time. andie's stare was glued to the mirror as diana and britney stood behind her, the blonde one rummaging through a small purse and the brunette straightening andie's hair.

"i can't believe we're finishing high school soon." she murmured, more as a reminder for herself.

"yeah. time flies by." britney sighed and examined her friend in the mirror. "you look really beautiful, ands. luke's gonna–"

"get a total boner." diana interrupted with a sly smirk on her face, knowing how it'd irritate the blonde one.

"so far from what i was going to say." britney muttered before she stuck out her tongue like a child, earning a laugh from andie.

"i still don't want to go to the formal. what are we even going to do? how am i not going to laugh at everybody?" andie complained, twisting her body a bit so that she could look back at them. diana was quick to force her straight again though, still unfinished with the work on her hair.

"hey, still. and we're going to have fun together, you don't actually have to participate." she reminded her, a proud smile on her face.

andie merely rolled her eyes and sort of zoned out for the rest of the time. she dressed on her formal dress — white, tight at the top and puffy at the bottom — allowed britney to lightly apply her face with make up and then stared at herself. the reflection in the mirror was so foreign it nearly confused her, made her believe it wasn't actually her. not wearing jeans, a sports t-shirt and converse was such a change and odd. her expression was hard as someone knocked on the door, making her slowly turn around and nervously fiddle with her fingers.

luke gulped lightly, not quite ready for diana to open the door just yet. he, michael and ashton stood together, all too formal for their own liking; suits and everything. he could only imagine how andie was staring at her dress with a grimaced face. this really was so far from being her thing as it could be.

"boys, finally." diana grinned while opening the door, taking in their outfits with an amused smile. "wow. i've never seen any of you so... fancy before." she chuckled and folded her arms together.

"shut up." michael pouted before quickly pecking her lips, not wanting to show too much of public affection. "are you guys done? i want to go to this formal just as much as andie does."

"i'm only going for the snacks." andie butted in, her confidence visibly reloaded. "besides, you guys promised it was okay to leave if it's dead boring."

"wow, holland." ashton commented as if on luke's behalf. the blonde boy was too much in awe to even form a word. it was simply a moment he has to imprint in his brain. "all three of you look great." he then added, noticing britney join them.

"are we ready to go?" britney smiled and closed the door after her. everyone followed her lead as answer.

fortunately, andie was granted not to be on any awkward family photos. there was one that liz took of her and luke without their knowledge, but that was it. the way to the school was spent small-talking in the group of friends, and soon they were in the giant local that was decorated awfully pink-ish.