30: april 7th, 2015.

both.

~:~

wednesday.

"which one?" andie asked as two different outfits were held by her hands.

luke averted his eyes from his phone to her, feeling a bit startled by her question. never would he imagine her asking him to make a choice, especially not regarding her clothes.

he scanned the first one — a black dress, puffy by the end, with some details above the chest. then the other one, which was a dark, military green, short jumpsuit. it seemed to be a bit tighter by the stomach, but still loose and very comfortable.

"the green one." he then decided and smiled softly. she nodded before disappearing into the bedroom and contemplated on following his decision.

"the green one it is." she mumbled for herself after analyzing the two outfits, coming to the conclusion that the jumpsuit would be much more comfortable to wear.

"i can't believe we're flying home tonight." he sighed sadly, tapping on the phone screen with his thumb.

"well, that's depressing." she laughed while clasping the necklace around her neck. she actually adored it a lot.

"my specialty." he grinned for himself and leaned his body against the doorframe.

"i have never seen you being down, let alone sad." she remarked as her eyes landed on his tall figure.

"because i've never had a reason to be before." he shrugged and bit on his lip ring.

andie frowned slightly at him saying before. she ruffled her damp hair a bit and walked over to him, her arms crossed.

"but you have now?"

"do you want me to be honest?" he asked carefully. she nodded shortly, but sharply. "whenever you would walk away after... saying something, i was truly sad. well, not that i felt like crying, but it was tough. especially all those times when you so determinedly would state our non existance friendship. i understand, but it did hurt."

luke smiled, only confusing her. but she understood what he meant, and she also knew he understood her. it was evident he wasn't mad, or would question why she acted the way she did.

"i'm sorry, i really am. i hope you can forgive me after a hug?" she sheepishly smiled and stretched out her arms.

he grinned happily before embracing andie in a hug, her having to stand on her toes. she rested her chin against his shoulder and closed her eyes in content. he stroked her back with his hand carefully and felt the scent of apple reaching his nose. during these few days, he'd learned that she always bought shampoo with a scent of apple.

when something started to stir within her because of his touch, she pulled away with a smile and put her hands in the small pockets of the jumpsuit, just when a knock on the door was heard. to their surprise, calum was the one to walk in, and not diana.

"hey." calum clapped his hands together and eyed the two. "wow andie, you look really nice."

"jeez thanks, am i ugly otherwise?" she joked and put on her shoes. he rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall.

"you always look nice. hence the really nice part." he retorted. andie smirked and opened the door before the two boys walked out. she managed to just glimpse a slight angry expression on luke's face, but decided to ignore it.

"if i got it right, we're staying by the hotel tonight?" she asked for clarification and flickered with her eyes between them, earning a nod in response.