45: july 8th, 2015.

both.

~:~

wednesday.

"can't believe you've been blonde for like a month already." luke exhaled as he laid down on the bed.

andie briefly grinned while blow drying her hair and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. she turned the object off when done using it, and jumped down on his bed.

"the past days have just rolled by so quickly." she mumbled and crossed her arms against her stomach.

"true. i can't even remember what i've done." he laughed and put an arm behind his head.

"well, you've for sure been hanging out with me a lot. you've been baking, bothering me at work, laying in this bed and watching the walking dead with me... and we've been making out. a lot." she turned to her side, folded her arms together against his chest and smiled at him.

"wow." he looked back at her. "you know i can't keep my hands off of you."

"great way to make it sound dirty." she laughed and rested her head against his shoulder instead.

luke glanced down at her with a soft smile and wrapped an arm around her. he only saw the top of her head, but it was literally enough to put a smile on his face.

"can you believe we've only dated for a month or so? feels like a lot longer than that." he uttered and rubbed her shoulder with his thumb.

"one month and eleven days." she said quietly with a weak smile. "well, since you found out about calum and i asked you to be my boyfriend."

"i'm still mad at michael for eating half our pizza on our anniversary."

"yeah, me too. i was very hungry." she giggled tiredly and put a hand against his chest, only for him to start fiddling with her fingers.

"may i ask for the permission to become cheesy for a moment?" he asked, putting a stupid smile on her face.

"request granted." she laughed quietly and waited for him to speak.

"i just want to thank you for giving me a chance and not ignoring me completely. actually, i'm so glad we weren't friends before i began to like you, it would've been so much harder. the fact that you're in my arms right now is still so surreal to me. i adore you so much, andie, and thanks for opening up to me, i understand you better now. i'm rushing this because i'm afraid you'll fall asleep any second, so i just want to say that i—"

"oh my gosh, are you about to drop the l-word?" she cut him off without thinking and frowned slightly.

"i was going to say that i adore you." he chuckled and licked his lips. "because i'm not sure what love is."

"love is intimacy, commitment, dedication, a playful but deep affection abd understanding. it's passion, longing, trust and compromises. it's... i don't know, i'm not sure." she mumbled and laced their fingers together.

"what do you feel when you're with me? considering you're not fond with showing emotions." he asked carefully.

"oh boy." she exhaled and propped her upper body up with her elbow against the bed. "when i'm with you, i feel good. i feel comfortable and like myself. even if i'm different with you, i still know that i can be who i am without wondering what you think. i feel like whatever happens, we'll take it. if it works out, it works out. if it ends, it ends. regardless, i know it'll be worth it because i really like you. you're an amazing guy and you treat me so well. i don't really dare to analyze my feelings since we've only been together for such a short time and it feels strange, but... i definitely have strong feelings for you. and i can definitely feel that strong need to be with you, both mentally and physically. so... i know for certain that i like you and that i enjoy our... relationship, and how it feels like going home to a best friend when i come here."