42: june 5th, 2015.

andie.

~:~

friday.

"are we done now?" diana sighed as she rolled over to lay on her stomach.

andie looked up from her book and croaked her neck to the side, gazing at diana instead, who was placed on the bed, whereas andie was laying on her stomach on the floor.

"i'm done." she responded, biting her lip. "i'm just reading this because it's interesting."

"let me read." diana smiled and reached for andie's notes. she read them for a while, smiling weakly.

andie shut the book with an exhale and rolled around to her back. she rubbed her stomach slowly and jolted up halfway when diana spoke loudly.

"jeez, i'm right here!" andie laughed and raised her eyebrows.

"sorry." diana smirked and pulled back some hair with her fingers. "anyway, these are great."

"it's just notes." andie shrugged and laid down again. "can we stop studying now? this is really boring."

"please, as if i'd object." diana scoffed and threw away her books. she jumped off the bed, nearly landing on andie's legs, and opened her closet.

andie eyed her with a frown and turned her body so she could look at diana. the girl rummaged through the closet before pulling out a tight dress and putting it on the bed.

"what are you doing?" andie asked slowly and firmly sat up.

"well, it's friday, and i'm really bored. so i was going to ask you for a favor." diana glanced back with an innocent smile and scanned her clothes again.

"whatever it is, the answer is no." andie stated and clumsily stood up.

"i haven't even asked yet."

"still a no."

diana cocked her head to the side and sent andie an unamused expression. she removed the braids in her hair and nodded to the dress at the same time.

"look, i was going to ask if you'd like to be my flight attendant on a party tonight, because britney can't and i really don't want to go alone." diana dropped the question and looked at her with almost pleading eyes.

"i'm not a flight attendant. especially not on a party." andie shook her head and crossed her arms under her chest.

"please, we don't have to be there for long. and then you can sleep here tonight, so we can finally have a sleepover or something. the boys will be there too."

"how do you know that?"

"michael texted me."

"of course." andie sighed and leaned her body against the wall. she contemplated the suggestion for a while and shook her head at herself. "i don't know."

"please? i've got some ferrero rocher you can have if you come with me." diana negotiated, earning a snort back.

"what are you, a rapist?" andie raised one eyebrow and checked the time on her phone. "fine. only because i have nothing better to do. and you found my weak spot."

"yay!" diana cheered and pushed andie down on the edge of the bed. "and i'll give you a dress to wear. and fix your hair."

"i hate you." andie muttered and glared at her.

around forty minutes later, diana just finished with the last curl of andie's hair. she decided to make wavy curls, instead of the usual straightened hair andie had.