Part 1

"Ma,plz"-sanyu pleaded...
"no means no"-anju ans who is mother of sanyukta aggerwal a 18yr old girl live in kolkata..
s"ma plz aisa mat karo na plz,mujhe jana he mumbai"...

a"mujhe jo kehena tha mene khe dia. tum kahi nhi ja rahi ho"anju handed over a medicin to sanyu"lo isse khao"..

"mujhe nhi khani" sanyu reply in angry tone..
"mene khane k liye bola he nakhre karne k liye nhi"-said anju in a angry tone..
sanyu take the medicine and gulp it.she went to her father as he is the head of the dept of the house and also easily manageable than mom..arguing with mom is no use... she wanna join Mumbai art clg for hr graduation.. she is the only one who received the opportunity in whole school but her parents disagree to sent her far away from them.. because she is not well.. she needs take care all time they think..
"papa plz"-sanyu pleaded in-front of kisor...
k"beta jid nhi karte. ager meri transfer uha hoti to me tumhe kavi mana nhi karta. but meri retirement avi 3yr me ho jayega. avi office wale mujhe transfer nhi denge beta samjha karo"... sanyu started crying"none of u love me"..
she goes to her room.. both anju and kisor tensed to she her crying.. both rushed to her room.. bang her door....

Other side in delhi.

"kya baby ek kiss do na plz"-rd in phn with his 2days gf.randhir shing sekhawat only son of hurse nd renuka sekhawat who lived in delhi ..girl from other side"muahhh baby"..rd"ek or plzzz"..

suddenly renuka snatch his phn nd cut the call.
Rd"mom ye kaisa behavior he".. re"tum apna behavior thk karo". Rd"av mene kya kiya?"
twisted his lips lyk a baby.. re"mene or hursh ne decide kiya he ki tum next week mumbai ja raheho..or tav tak no gf.no masti"..
rd"to app log man gaye?omg mom I love you"nd he gives a kiss in her cheeks..
re"hmm but ek twist he"..
rd making a confused look"twist?"...
re"tum hamare firmhouse me nhi rahoge apne rehneka jaga khud dhundoge"..
rd"kya???par kyu?"
Re"tumko sidha karn k liye ye humne socha he..one yr bahar raho..ager hume tum thk lage to firmhouse tumhara" ...
renuka smile sweetly nd kiss his cheeks...rd"not fair mom..".. renuka leave from his room with a "you have no choice look"......