Tiny goosebumps covered my arms and legs but disappeared as I ran my hands down my thighs and back up suggestively.  Feeling particularly confident I moved my hands up to my breasts, the rain had made my white summers dress cling to me and this did nothing to hide my erect nipples.  I pinched them between my fingers and got exactly the reaction from Mr Control that I was going for.

Ethan’s midnight blue eyes widened slightly, but it was his sharp intake of breath that showed the impact I was having on him.  I pulled the clip out of my hair, the rain always made it curl into big waves and as I shook my hair out Ethan’s quick actions had me breathless, pulling my chair to face directly in front of him.

“Christ Addison,” he said shakily. “Your beautiful.” I could tell that he was sincere and this gave me the confidence to proceed with my little show of seduction.  Ethan leaned back in is seat and patiently waited.  As I untangled my fingers from my now damp hair, I ran a finger over my lips seductively then sucked on it gently, all the while I never broke eye contact with Ethan’s sultry gaze.

“Ms Bates, are you seducing me, outdoors...in the rain.” I ran my finger down my chin, it moved smoothly from the rainwater, down my upturned neck, I closed my eyes and stopped my slippery finger at the top of my cleavage where my now rain drenched dress started.

Opening my eyes again, I met the arousing gaze of Ethan, his eyes dropped to the manhood he rubbed over his shorts.  My teeth bit into my bottom lip involuntarily, I could come simply by watching him get himself off while he watched me.  The act was so explicitly sexual.  When he looked at me again I pulled my dress up and over my head dropping it at my feet.  

“Ethan.” I whispered, we made a grab for each other, Ethan picked me up easily and pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him.  I was so aroused by the hard length of Ethan’s cock sitting rigid in between my shaky legs. His fingers dug into my thighs as he pulled my hips harder, rubbing his cock on my sex. I ran my fingers in his silky mane at his collar pulling our faces together.  We kissed hard and fast, trying to eat and taste one another.  The kiss was frenzied, I needed Ethan inside me as much as the air in my lungs, I wanted to feel him inside me, rubbing my sensitive spot, that only Ethan could reach.  

I pulled away long enough to utter the words, “Take me.”

Ethan groaned into my mouth, without breaking contact he pulled at the thin silk of my underwear and ripped it from me like a wild beast. “Thats two I owe you.” He said provocatively, referring to the underwear he had shredded.  A small giggle bubbled up.  I smiled while we kissed, thinking briefly how he could make me smile and laugh with his manly charm.  

I wasn’t smiling for long as Ethan lifted me up and pushed the plates and cups off the table without a thought, making way for where he sat me back down again.  He supported me with a firm arm around my waist.  I was breathless from the sudden movement and my heightened libido.  I felt like I was going to combust any second if Ethan didn’t stick his beautiful big cock inside me soon.

His provocative eyes where steady on mine as he lined our hips together.  Rain dripped down from his nose onto my face, his hair glistened from the rain, he looked amazing, not even being drenched could make him look bad, instead it just enhanced his sexuality.  I drank him in with my eyes and became overwhelmed with emotion.  I wanted to be with Ethan, wanted to love him, bare his children and age gracefully with him.  I could so easily give my heart to him.  At that moment I decided that I would open up, give in to my emotions and let him know how much he meant to me.  After all what did I have to lose.