Chapter Twenty-Nine

Zak and DJ had been back home for little over a week. DJ decided on having Salem cremated so she could have a part of Salem with her. DJ lay on the couch with Kennedy sitting behind the protection of her mom's legs and played with her toys. DJ looked up from the TV just as Zak came down the stairs.

"Where's your shirt?" DJ asked as Zak sat on the chair.

"I never heard you complain before." Zak replied with a smirk.

"Are you hitting on me?"

"No, not at all."

"I think you are, Mr. Bagans." Zak raised his eyebrows making DJ smile. DJ got up and grabbed Kennedy. Zak felt a southern location stiffen when he realized DJ was wearing a skin-tight tank-top and spandex. Zak's head fell back as he waited for DJ to come back. He hadn't realized how fast DJ was until he felt somebody straddle his waist. He felt DJ kissing his neck and let out a "hmm" sound at the feeling. DJ's hands trailed down his sides, her nails scraping against his skin. "You going to make me do all the work here?" Zak smirked and lifted his head.

"Fine then." DJ giggled as Zak shot up and they both fell back on the couch.

"That works." DJ said as Zak trailed kisses down her neck. "This couch is gonna get ruined."

"Stop talking." Zak said as he looked down at DJ.

"Why, is your friend gonna go soft if I keep talking?" DJ smirked and started laughing as Zak started tickling for making fun of him. "Stop, I can't breathe." Zak sat up and with his back against the couch. "Either you're really horny or just in a really weird mood."

"I have a really sexy wife that drives me insane when she wears skin tight clothes." Zak replied making DJ blush. She crawled over and layed on Zak with her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around back and kissed her head. "Wanna go out tonight?"

"And do what?" DJ asked as she looked up at Zak.

"I don't know. Aaron and Abby invited us to go out with them. Figured we could go."

"I guess we can go."

------------------------

DJ's cousin, Ryan, was able to babysit Kennedy at his house so DJ and Zak could go out. They met up with Abby and Aaron out on the strip.

As they walked down the stairs, DJ put her phone back in her pocket and looked up to see two girls eyeing Zak. She felt a sudden surge of jealous as the girls stopped them obviously recognizing them from Ghost Adventures. They refused to take pictures with DJ in them only wanting pictures with Zak. What made DJ so jealous was these girls were clearly younger than her, one looked like she was twenty-five while the other looked like she was twenty-six, and they were both gorgeous girls.

When they were done taking pictures, both girls began to flirt with Zak pushing their boobs out trying to get his attention. And what began to piss DJ off was Zak smiling as the girls talk to him.

"I'm going to go get something to drink." DJ said walking away from Zak and to the bar down the walk. She walked in and sat down at one of the stools and ordered a drink.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked as he walked up to DJ.

"They were flirting with you, and you flirted back." DJ replied and looked back. The two girls walked into the bar and smirked at her. DJ looked back down at her drink.

"Hey." DJ looked up at Zak. "I love you. You know that." Zak sat down and then kissed her which seemed to do the trick. The girls made a disgusted sound and walked away from them.

"I'm sorry." DJ said when Zak pulled away.

"Don't apologize. I was only smiling to be friendly. I'd never do that to you."