Chapter Three

A few days had passed since the funeral. DJ hadn't felt her mother's spirit around her at all. She knew that her mother was at peace.

Zak walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiled seeing DJ sleeping peacefully. Zak sat down at the edge of DJ's bed and put his hand on her leg. Her eyes slowly started to open, and she looked up at Zak.

"Got to go to the charity thing." Zak said softly. "You coming?" DJ smirked.

"And watch girls take your shirts off for money? I'd never miss it." DJ replied making Zak smirk. He hovered above her and pecked her lips, the kissing getting a bit heated. "Now, go put some clothes on before I make you get back in bed." Zak pulled away and dug around for the clothes he left from previous nights.

After slipping his shirt on, Zak smirked again when he felt DJ kiss his shoulder over his shirt.

"You're not going to get jealous, are you?" Zak asked as turned around to face a fully clothed DJ.

"I probably will but I get the real thing; you in bed almost every night so women can have taste of what they can't have." Zak wrapped his arms around DJ's mid-section and kissed her, very sweetly and passionately.

Zak, Aaron, Nick, and DJ were all at the bowling alley. Zak and DJ had only been together two months, but it was clear just how much Zak loved her. DJ watched as Zak took his turn and yet again, had another strike. She had a smirk on her face as Zak walked back over to his spot.

"You two make me want to puke." Nick teased when Zak plopped down on DJ's lap. DJ groaned but shook her head.

"Oh, come on, I know you and Veronique have your moments. Let me have mine." Zak replied as he got off DJ and sat in his own chair. Aaron and Nick both took their turns while Zak and DJ went to the arcade. DJ stood next to Zak as he played the shooting game.

"Scratches healed up yet?" Zak asked turning his head to look at DJ. She nodded her head. "Most of the girls I brought home, didn't stay long after getting attacked."

"Most of them didn't get sex on the first date either." DJ replied making them both smirk. "Plus, I'm pretty sure none of them find ghosts like I do either."

"You got a point there.

---------------------

DJ couldn't help the laughs that came out of her mouth as the ladies in the audience kept bidding on the very tight shirt Zak was wearing. Every time someone mentioned his body or his muscles, he'd blush and try to hide himself. This was the fourth shirt that was being sold and yes, DJ was a little jealous but just like she said, she didn't have to worry about the girls because she gets him in bed.

DJ looked back up just as another girl was peeling off Zak's shirt. But this one made DJ a bit jealous because when he took a picture with this one, her hand rested on his bareback just a little too low on his back, right above his butt. As the girl walked back to her spot, she glanced at DJ giving her a wink. DJ walked out so she didn't cause a scene in front of everyone.

"Wait, you're DJ Roberts." A girl around 16 years old said causing DJ to look up. She was with a group of friends, and it made DJ smile.

"Yes I am." DJ replied.

"Can we get a picture please?"

"Absolutely."

------------------

DJ waited for the charity to end. Nick came out and noticed her sitting in a chair. She sat on a chair outside of the big room and scrolled through her phone.