Chapter Four

(For those who watch Ghost Adventures, I know Nick is no longer with them but that will come later in the story.)

The four of them walked through the hospital that closed about six years ago. They all had respirator masks on as they walked through

"We were told that a lot has happened on the fourth floor. People have been pushed around and have heard a man's voice upstairs." Zak spoke into Aaron's camera. "We were also told that most of the people that were pushed around were woman. We're going to send DJ up to the fourth floor to see what can happen."

DJ pulled her camera out and turned it on. She stared into the stairway and looked back at the other three.

"If anything happens, just yell." Zak said knowing she was nervous. DJ nodded her head but unlike last time, Salem wasn't with her, so she was alone. "We'll come running." DJ sighed and walked up the staircase until she was completely alone and on the fourth floor.

"I'm on the fourth floor and it is a bit scary up here." DJ spoke to her POV camera which was also on her head as well as the camera in her hand. "I can feel a thick energy around me, and I can tell that it's not a good one." DJ suddenly felt something tug on her shirt and spun around, but nothing was there. Then she froze when she swore that felt a hand on her butt. She shot forward a few steps when she felt lips on her neck.

"Mine." A voice quietly spoke.

"Zak!" DJ felt a burning sensation on her hip and felt lightheaded. "Zak!" DJ had to squat down when she felt a sick feeling come over.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked as he, Aaron, and Nick came over her to where DJ was squatting down.

"There's something in this hallway." DJ replied as she rubbed her head. Zak helped her up. "I felt something tug on my shirt then I turned around I swear to god it felt like someone grabbed my ass. Something kissed me on my shoulder and then whispered 'mine' in my ear. And I felt something burning on my hip."

"Nick hold this." Zak said handing his camera to Nick who took it. Zak stood next to DJ and lifted her shirt while Aaron filmed it

"Is that a handprint?" Aaron asked. DJ looked down and pulled her pants down slightly to expose a handprint on her hip.

"Looks like someone had a death grip on her." Nick spoke and DJ rolled her shirt back down. She looked away and looked down the hall. Zak pulled out the spirit box and began asking questions.

"Did you just grab DJ?" Zak asked and removed his hand.

"Yes." The voice stated. DJ looked at Zak.

"Wasn't there a patient here that would force himself on the female patients?" Aaron asked getting a glare.

"There was." Zak replied and could see DJ look from Aaron to an empty room. They kinda just watched as DJ found herself drawn into the room.

Suddenly, she felt a force on her shoulders push her against the wall. DJ groaned as she felt the force back off. Zak quickly rushed in and started asking questions while standing in front of DJ protectively. That seem to set the ghost off. DJ groaned once again feeling dizzy

"Are you okay?" Nick asked DJ.

"I'm fine." DJ replied as she sat down on the floor.

"Do we need to stop?"

"No, keep going."

"Who is messing with my girlfriend?" Zak asked. "What is your name?"

"Tom." DJ felt the feeling getting stronger as her head started spinning.