Chapter Twenty-Three

If there is too much mature and sexual content, I apologize. But I've heard that women are really hormonal when pregnant.

(2 Weeks Later)- DJ is now 5 Months Pregnant

Zak and DJ enjoyed the space of their shared house. They sat in their new love seat they recently bought with DJ lying on the couch with her on the arm of the couch by Zak's chest as they watched TV waiting for the guys to show up to edit some of their last lockdown. DJ looked up and saw Zak looking down at her with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" DJ asked as she laid her head on Zak's arm.

"Because your beautiful." Zak replied making DJ smile. He leaned down and kissed her making her heart skip a beat.

"I swear this baby enjoys when we kiss or get intimate." DJ said making Zak look at her.

"Why is that?" Zak asked with smile.

"She kicks every time we do." Zak put his hand on DJ's stomach and smiled real wide feeling Kennedy kick. To Zak's surprise, DJ quickly straddled his waist and put her hands on the back of the couch behind him. Zak smirked at her, and she responded by kissing him.

"What happens if the guys show up?" Zak asked as DJ's hands slipped down to his pants.

"I'm almost 100% sure that Nick had to deal with a horny pregnant wife so he'd should get where I'm coming from." DJ kissed Zak once more but this time very hungrily causing Zak to groan at the force of the kiss. DJ's hands unbuckled his belt and she giggled as his hips lifted to allow her to pull his pants down enough to let his length fly out.

"You're lucky I locked the door, and the dogs are outside." DJ smirked and Zak helped her shorts and underwear off down just enough so she could put her knees on either side of his waist.

"Why? You can't have sex with the dogs around?" They groaned as she lowered himself onto him.

"It's weird." DJ slowly started to move her hips back and forth as she kissed Zak again once more. Zak's hands gripped the arm and the back of the couch tightly. His head fell back pulling his lips from DJ's as she then started to move up and down. Their breathing started to become erratic as their climaxes hit them at the same time just as Zak's phone went off. Zak lifted his head and kissed DJ once more before she got up and pulled her underwear and shorts back on. Zak slowly pulled his briefs, and his jeans back up then buckled his belt once more. He grabbed his phone and saw that it was a text from Aaron saying they were just down the street. but Nick wasn't with them and they had to talk.

"What's wrong?" DJ asked seeing a bit of irritation in his eyes.

"Nick's not coming and I have a feeling why." Zak replied as he went and unlocked the door. DJ let the dogs in followed by the black cat they brought home named Cassie who loved being outside with the dogs. DJ walked up to Zak as leaned on the counter behind the couch. She rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

"You want to tell me?"

"Nick's been talking about going out on his own, traveling without the burden of bringing stuff home with him. And he's talking about doing this on his own."

"Wouldn't he still bring things home if he was on his own?"

"That's what I was telling him. But he doesn't listen." DJ had no idea of what to say to Zak as she rubbed his back.

--------------------

The guys had been at their house for a little over an hour. It was discussed that Nick wanted exactly what Zak had said and after a phone call with the channel, Nick was let go so he could do what he wanted. Zak ignored the fact that they had to edit this for the show. DJ sat next to Zak with her hand stomach as she suddenly felt nauseous.