Chapter Seventeen

"ZAK!" Upon hearing DJ yell his name, Zak raced up the stairs to look for DJ. He ran into the room to see DJ sitting on the floor with her face in her knees. She was surrounded by a circle of puppets.

"DJ, come on." Zak said and finally, she looked up and screamed showing that she obviously had no idea she was surrounded. Zak shoved his camera at Aaron and ran into the room. DJ was on her feet in seconds and in Zak's arms. "I'm sorry for putting you through that."

"You're an asshole." DJ said making Zak chuckle.

-------------------------

They had finished their lockdown and made their way back to the hotel where DJ felt the comfortable feeling once again take over. She plopped down on the bed and looked at her fists which still had tiny, healing cuts on them.

"Let me see." Zak said as he stood in front of DJ. She grabbed his hands and he pulled her up into a sitting position. He examined both of her fists and nodded.

"You'll just have scars and the story to tell."

"They still hurt. They feel like I just punched a wall repeatedly with both hands." Zak walked over to one of the bags and pulled out some wrap that DJ used previously a couple months ago when she had a swollen calf. He wrapped her hands up gently which eased the pain.

"They're probably going to hurt for a while. You did punch a mirror."

"Shut up, smart ass." Zak smirked and pecked her lips before sitting on the bed next to her. He layed on his back with his arm behind his head and closed his eyes. DJ leaned over and put her head on his stomach and closed her eyes. "I have an interview this evening that is a last-minute interview." She felt Zak breath and she giggled when he rolled over, sending her rolling onto the other side of the bed. "Seriously?"

"Be happy I don't lay on you."

"Dirty minded much, Bagans?"

"Shut up, that's not what I meant." DJ smirked and smacked Zak's chest and got off the bed. She grabbed a different pair of clothes and one of her towels. She felt eyes on her as she walked to the bathroom and turned around to see Zak watching her. She smirked and instead of going to the bathroom, she tossed everything onto the floor and walked up to Zak and kissed him. She felt his hands resting on her side underneath her shirt. She then pulled away and Zak watched with eyes full of lust as DJ pulled her shirt over her head. DJ's head fell back as she felt Zak's lips kiss her stomach.

DJ stepped back as Zak stood up and pulled his shirt over his head with one hand. His lips landed on hers again as they turned around. DJ's hands rested on Zak's chest as his right hand grasped the side of her jaw. His hands then trailed down her sides and rested on her thighs. She giggled when he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. DJ's arms wrapped around his shoulders as Zak pressed her against the wall. Her head fell back as his lips trailed kisses down her neck causing DJ to let out a gasp. She dug her nails into his back as she felt him grind his lower half against her.

"Can you just get to it?" DJ moaned as he did it again. Zak pulled away and DJ dropped her feet. He fumbled with his belt before tossing it across the room. His pants were off in seconds followed by DJ's clothes. She stood there naked in front of him as she pushed his briefs down leaving them bare to each other.

Zak carried DJ over to the bed and gently laid her down and hovered above her. As usual, DJ's legs bent up beside Zak as he lowered on to her body. Her head fell back, and a gasp fell from her lips as he pushed her inside of her. Her arms wrapped around his back as he pulled out only to thrust back in. Zak's hands rested on either side of her as his thrusts sped up. DJ's fingers raked down his back and stopped at the spot just above his butt.