chapter 00 § prologue

Trailer above !!

*********************

With watery eyes I look at the burning house in front of me. The screams of my family members filling my ears. I am standing behind a tree, hiding so the hunters won't see me. I turn around, not being able to watch anymore, and start running as my mother told me to do. I run as fast as my small legs can, until I can't take me anymore. Tears streaming down my face, as I fall down on the ground not knowing where to go.

"hey, who are you?" Startled by a new voice I look up and immediately curl up into a little ball afraid of what the young man will do to me.

"don't worry, I am a werewolf too," another werewolf? I take a deep breath and take in his scent.

He's not lying and with curious brown eyes I look up and see the man smiling at me. I carefully smile back and see that he has nice blue eyes and blond hair.

"I am Matt Miller, what's your name?"

should I tell him? Mom said I should never tell my real name, otherwise the hunters would find us. But the have already found us and I swear I've never told a stranger my real name. I look at matt and see that he's looking at me now with golden eyes.

"I'm Alicia Hale," a slight smile appears on my face.

"nice to meet you Alicia, how old are you and where are your parents?" that little smile I had disappeared and water was filling my eyes once again.

I started sobbing, thinking about my family who are now turned to ash. "I-I'm 9 a-and my parents are dead, hunters killed them," as soon as I said those words, my body starts shaking and tears are streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"would you like to come with me? It's getting dark and I think you might be hungry," he holds out his hand that I politely take it so I can stand back up.

"my mom is a great cook and she will be happy to have a girl in the house," Matt said as we walked to his car.

***************

As I'm running through the woods once again I think back to the time my family died, I became an orphan and found a new family. A family that took me in as one of their own. It was a dangerous choice to trust a stranger, but it was the best choice I've ever made. They took care of me and trained me so one day I would be strong enough to take care of myself. And that day has come.

My long brown hair is bouncing on my back as I sprint to the famous town among the supernatural creatures. Matt told me a rumor that there is a new alpha in Beacon hills. And that new Alpha is supposed to be my brother Derek Hale. I didn't believe it at first, I mean my family died in a fire 7 years ago. But Derek was never in the fire, so I've learned.

I come to a stop as I see the old, burned house in front of me, my house. I carefully walk up to the door which is wide open, and walk, with a little hope that Derek is here, inside. I look around and think about all the good memories that I had here. Like playing hide and seek with Cora, Laura and Derek, and playing catch. We were just normal kids with abnormal abilities.

That little hope I had immediately disappeared when I see no signs of Derek living here or anyone for that matter. I sigh as I walk outside and realize that I have to go back to New York, back to the Millers. As soon as I want to leave I smell a familiair scent. I turn around where a man around the age of 24 is standing. Dark hair like my mother and siblings, and those brown eyes I could never forget, Derek. He raises his eyebrow as he keeps staring at me not realizing I'm his sister.

"who are you and what are you doing om my property?" he asked me with a threatening voice. I stare back at him with the same expression.

"well the last time I checked, this is my property too." Derek tilts his head in confusion.

"Alicia?" finally realizing that it's me.

and that's when I run to him and jump in his arms and give him a big hug.

I'm home.

---------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone!

as a disclaimer I want to say that I do not own Teen wolf or it's characters and it's plot lines, all the rights go to jeff davis and MTV. I only own my characters Alicia and the Millers.

So this is my first story here on wattpad. I'm writing in English because I want to improve my English so if you have any tips, feedback let me know! you can also tell me if there are grammer mistakes ofcourse!

what are your first thoughts of the story? and what are your first thoughts about Alica ?