"Guess who?" Joe's voice whispered in my ear as I smiled.

"Joe?" I asked, knowing that it was already him. He removed his hands from my eyes as I turned around and faced him. He seemed dazed for a moment before he looked down at me.

"You look amazing," he said slightly flustered as I looked down, starting to feel self-conscious of what he just said.

"Look at you, all fancied up in your navy suit!" I said, trying to change the subject from me to him. He smiled softly and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm really glad you came," he said over the chants of the fans calling his name.

"I think you should get back to your fans," I said as I noticed girls and boys of all ages waving and smiling in our direction.

"You'll be okay, right?" He asked as if he were trying to reassure himself.

I nodded as he smiled softly once again and walked away, leaving me staring after him. Looking around the square, I noticed Zoë, Troye, and Alfie signing various different objects. Whether it was posters, books, or just pieces of paper, they would gladly take it with a smile on their faces.

All of them were as happy as they could be.

+

The rest of the red carpet portion of the night went by surprisingly fast. The carpet lasted for about an hour and a half and then we were all brought to the theatre as we watched the movie.

Joe and Caspar were asked a couple of questions and when they were done, they took their seats.

Somehow I picked the seat beside where Joe was going to sit and as he sat down I could see the smile that was already on his face, grow wider.

Throughout the film, the two of us would whisper quietly about anything and everything. He would occasionally ask me what I thought about the part of the film that we were watching, in which I told him in return that it was just like any of his YouTube videos. He seemed surprised at first but I told him that indeed I had watched a couple before coming here. We were about halfway in when he suddenly turned to me after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm really glad you're came," he said for the second time that night.

"You mentioned it before." I replied.

"I know, it's just that I-" he trailed off as he looked me in the eyes. As his eyes connected with mine, I felt heat travel up to my cheeks as he stared at me for a moment before he looked down at his hands, clearly embarrassed.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Joe said suddenly as I looked at him in confusion, unsure of what he was implying.

"I mean like do you wanna go outside?" He said quickly. I looked at the film for a second before looking at all of the people in the theatre. I made a split second decision, not really thinking about it. The consequences.

"Yeah, let's go." I said as a smile formed on my lips. As we walked out of the theatre I caught Troye's glance as I he raised his eyebrows. I mouthed the words 'I'll tell you later' and I saw him nod before I walked up the stairs as I trailed behind Joe. He opened the doors of the theatre and shut them quietly as he motioned for me to be quiet, making me laugh softly.