Ahh Delores. Gotta live her. She should know. She had had and raised five boys. She was five years older than my mom and had taken the role of an aunt to me. She was always looking out for me. Funny story, I had met Delores two years before through my mom. And when I was opening this place and hiring a p.a, I had a bunch of people ready and waiting to apply. Well Delores, barged into the room but she did not come to apply. No she came to demand the job.

Her reasoning was 'who else is going to keep you guys out of trouble, but me' Her exact words.

And I love to say it, she is perfect. Absolutely perfect. Straight talker and says it as it is. But she had a motherly way about her. Plus she was efficient and never took no for an answer. I cannot tell you how many times her persuasion has worked to my company and teams benefit. No one wanted to be the one to argue with her or tell her no.

I just shook my head and she proceeded to mother me about my appointments for the day. As she went through . On 20 minutes I was meeting with my editors. We were still working and bringing ideas to my latest novel. We had to go over some last minute details.

And we also have to discuss possible release dates. Of course we had to bring my publicist and agent. The man was a dragon. I am pretty sure that he will spend the first 30 minutes admonishing me and pleading and threaten me to be more outgoing and public with my identity. And I will do decline, then he will go into a 20 minute lecture. All about how stubborn I am.

Then right after, at 11 I had to meet with a potential client interested in using Words as his publisher for his new cook book. The chef apparently came highly recommend and was making quite a name for himself plus he had quite a large fan base at least that was what Delores and my manager told me. I had never actually met the guy.

I had a forty five minute break then I was off to the recording studio to work with Catya on her new album. Yesterday we had made a lot of progress. If we keep that up I am pretty sure that we will be through the whole album by the end of the week.

Which reminded me that I needed to find a saxophonist for one of the tracks. I interrupted Delores long enough to tell her to start looking for potential saxophonist to play a of songs. Like I thought, she was ecstatic and told me to leave everything to her.

If all went well I should be home by six tonight. A very good day.

"Delores did you confirm Nina's appointment for tomorrow?" I asked her whilst booting up my computer.

"Yeah sweetie, I did. She said she will be here around 4:30. I checked your calendar your free. That work you?"

"Yes it does. Oh thank God"

She was silent for a while. I completely forgot that she was there. I was too busy reading an email that George sent me an hour ago.

"Is everything okay, sweetie?"

"Hmm?" Looking up from my computer.

"Well for one thing, you asked for Nina. And you never make appointments with Nina unless it's really important. So sweetie is everything alright? No one bothering or wanting to sue you?"

I let out a deep breath "I don't know yet Delores. Everything is still up in air. Nevertheless, I just want to keep all my ropes tight, you know? But don't worry your pretty little head over this, nothings happened yet"

She have me a very long look "If you say so. Well your meeting is in a couple of minutes. Don't be late" she reminded me.

"I won't. I'll be there in a couple of minutes. I just have to finish finish replying this email" I chuckled.