| Chapter 32 |

A/N I wasn't ready to give up on Chraniella yet.

This is soooo corny ugh, but you guys like corny things, right?

Wait a minute... I just realised that they're in the future lmao. Because I've mentioned Focus by Ariana grande a few chapters ago and this chapter is three years later.

Dedicated to _Caution_ for giving me the idea of writing this! Thank you so much! Your comments and gifs are so hilarious.

Chapter 32

"College is really stressing me out," I complained, curling up in a ball.

"Hey, look on the bright side," Charlotte spoke up as she stared up at the ceiling.

"What bright side?" I mumbled, peeking out of the covers.

She moved around to face me with a huge grin decorating her features. "Wherever you go, you see hot guys."

"No, wherever you go, you see college dweebs," I corrected her and she assumed a contemplative countenance on her face.

"Okay, true," she chuckled, sitting up and stretching as far as her limbs can go. "I have to go now. See you in college."

"Unfortunately," I muttered under my breath, earning a playful glare in response. Charlotte grabbed her things before heading out the door, allowing me to sigh to myself.

As you can already tell, Charlotte and I have decided to apply to state college, mainly because I didn't want to leave my parents. Beckett, on the other hand, managed to apply to an out of state college, much to our disappointment. I didn't want to stop him from pursuing his dreams, therefore I kept quiet and allowed him to do so.

Yawning, I rose out of bed and descended the stairs after pocketing my phone. "Mom, what's for dinner?"

My mother poked her head out of the doorway and narrowed her eyes. "Why do you look like that?"

I peeked down at my attire and smiled meekly. "I guess college does that to you." She merely shook her head, although I could see the smile that graced her features.

"Want to help me make dinner?"

"You know what?" I jabbed my thumb over my shoulder. "I think I have an essay to do. See you!" Rapidly, I jogged up the stairs in a futile attempt to escape. Once I reached my room, I changed my attire for a navy shirt with a pair of black leggings to go with it.

I gazed into the mirror, assessing my reflection. My once long hair now reached my shoulders, much to Charlotte's disappointment. She told me that I was going to regret it immensely, but so far, I liked it. In fact, it was much easier to tame in the mornings.

I ran a brush through my hair, untangling the knots in the very process. As I was in the process of applying some strawberry lipgloss to my lips, my phone rang and I allowed a small sigh to escape my lips. Reaching for it, I set my phone in-between my shoulder and ear as I layered some mascara atop of my eyelashes.

"Hello?"

For quite some while, nobody answered and I frowned.

"Um, is anyone there?"

Just as I was about to hang up, thinking it was some form of prank call, a voice rang through the speaker. "Daniella."

No. It can't be. Claiming in a deep breath, I capped my mascara and blinked. "Who is this?"

"Chris."

My heart began pounding against my chest at the mention of his name. It's so silly to think that after three years, he still receives the same reaction from me. "Christopher," I iterated. "How are you?" I sat cross legged on my bed, my lips parted in shock.