| Authors Note |

See You Around has finally come to an end.

I know that a lot of you will skip this, but if you aren't, then I just want to say a few things.

This is going to sound incredibly cheesy when I say this, but thank you guys so much for this! If it weren't for you beautiful beings, this would've never happened. My goal was to reach ten thousand reads, and I can finally say that I've achieved it.

Your comments honestly make me so happy, and whenever I'm feeling down, I scroll through them and find myself smiling.

I know that Chris was a pain in the arse, and even if his girlfriend cheated on him, that didn't justify his behaviour towards Daniella. If I could edit this story, I would totally make Chris nice. But, I'm going to leave it as it is (even though the chapters around 1-20 allow me to experience a cringe attack).

Oh dear god, especially chapters 11, 12, 13, 14. Excuse me while I go vomit. Seriously, what was going through my mind when I wrote that?

And also, the reason why Chris and Daniella didn't date while she was staying in Australia was because she didn't want to date Chris and make memories only to leave. The same can go for dear Christina. One of the reasons why he didn't like her at first was because he knew he'd get attached to her, and he didn't want to gain feelings only to see her go and leave him alone.

But, contrary to popular belief, he actually liked Daniella a lot. You guys can't even imagine how much he liked her.

Anyway, I know that the ending wasn't what you guys wanted, and I'm deeply sorry. Or was it?

Shoutout to:
CarolinaA101
callista_z
nonofyourbeeswax
75sandwiches
bumblleb
Dreamless_hope
probootyhunter
Sleeping_Sxrens
calynr039
franciscol_isbae
itsmychocolatebar
Chlozzz13
TheGirlOfMysteries
theultimatewallflowe
electramemories
sum001
elinver17
Kiyomi1320
twenty_one_fangirls
yingxyang
AncientDarkness
1rani1
blue_beauutie
supernaturalliar
_Love_Whisperer_
SugarPrincess3
_Caution_
sassoo
shortstuff_01
ItsJenHere
Knotsu

If I haven't mentioned you, that doesn't mean I don't love you. You all deserve a cookie.

I've actually deleted this story many, many times before, because I was so insecure about it. The first draft of it is something that should never be shown to anybody. Thankfully, it's deleted. Phew.

If you're wondering, Katherine (Daniella's mother) insists that Chris stays over at their house to which he does. Although he's supposed to sleep in a guest room, he sneaks into Daniella's room in the middle of that night and stuff happen (if you know what I'm saying).

Once again, thank you so so much. I love each and every single one of you.

Ugh, I'm going to tear up.

No, I'm kidding. I'm not that emotional.

See you around.

(see what I did there?)

~ Nora