| Chapter 31 |

Are you thinking bout the last time,
Your lips all over me.
'Cause I play it and I rewind,
Where you are I want to be.
- A Thousand Miles, Tove Lo

A/N Dedicated to InterestingMythology for submitting my story in your book. I cannot believe you think that my story is a Wattpad Gem. Thank you so much.

Chapter 31

"Look at him, look at him. Look at that fine piece of meat," Charlotte muttered as she looked through my camera. "He's so hot, Dani. He's so hot."

I rolled my eyes. "So you've mentioned. I'm heading to the bathroom, okay?" Charlotte nodded absentmindedly as I left the room and made my way towards the bathroom. It still felt rather weird in our house, but I'll grow accustomed to it in no time.

After washing my hands, I returned back to my room and rolled my eyes at Charlotte. "Hey!" she waved me over. "Incoming Skype call." My heart thudded against my chest as I rushed over towards my laptop with wide eyes.

"Jasmine!" I exclaimed with a huge grin as soon as her face came into view. "I've missed you so much!"

She huffed loudly. "Then why didn't you call?"

"I was really busy," I excused as I stared at the familiar green haired guy beside her. "Is that Robbie?"

"Yeah, it's me. Hi there. Chris and his friends told me a lot about you," he spoke in a heavy Australian accent. I noted that he had a lip ring.

I bit my lip. "Is he here?" I hadn't gotten around to calling him, mostly because I was too much of a coward to do so.

Jasmine nodded with an evil grin playing on her lips. "Yep. I'm in his house right now. Want me to call him over?" I barely managed to nod, but before anybody could say anything, the doorbell ringing cut us off. I looked at Charlotte and sighed.

"I'll be back." She nodded with an impish smile on her face as I stood up and opened the door to my room. Since my parents weren't here, I was left at home by myself with Charlotte, of course. "This better be worth it," I muttered to myself as I opened the door.

"Beckett!" I grinned as he engulfed me in a bear hug.

"Hey, Dani. I missed you," he murmured in my ear.

"Me too. Charlotte's upstairs." Beckett nodded and I closed the door behind me, watching as he galloped up the stairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a few packets of chips and water bottles before making my way upstairs.

Once I entered the room, I could faintly hear a familiar voice sounding through the laptop. It's Christopher. I quickly dropped the things and violently shoved Beckett and Charlotte aside, smiling at the laptop screen. "Christopher!"

Christopher abruptly stopped speaking to Beckett and I watched as his familiar, brown eyes snap to mine. Even though he was staring at me through a screen, I felt like he was right here beside me. A faint smile played at the corner of his lips as he kneeled down to get a better view of us. "Daniella," he acknowledged.

"Christopher," I repeated with a goofy smile on my face.

"Charlotte," Charlotte beside me grumbled. She pushed me aside with a huge grin on her face. "So you're Chris, eh? Damn, you're hotter than I thought you'd be."

Christopher smiled uncomfortably. "Ah, thanks." He ran a hand through his hair and I could practically feel Charlotte swoon.

"Oh my god," she whispered, causing Beckett to roll his eyes and push the both of us aside. He examined Christopher with narrowed eyes, squeezing his bottom lip between his thumb and index finger.