1:00 pm

"Hey Brendon!" Zack shouted from the front of the bus. "We're here man!" My eyes widened and I quickly leaped for the window- who's blinds were currently shut. My hand was several inches away before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back onto the couch.

"Brendon!" I shouted, knowing it was him. His laugh erupted from behind me and filled me with joy, but I still tried my hardest to stay mad at him.

"You can't see where we are, It's a surprise," he said, still not removing his arms from me. I struggled for a while until I finally gave in.

"Fine! fine! Let me go! I won't look!" Even though he was behind me I could practically see the cocky smirk appearing on his face. He released his grip and sent me flying forward. I could hear him busting up, and I have to admit it took all of me not to laugh too.

"You're a dick" I said, a grin sneaking onto my face.

"I have one, but I'm not one" I threw a pillow at him and let out an uncontrolled laugh. Luckily Spencer was no longer in the room, because the pillow landed next to him on the couch where Spencer was once sitting.

"Okay guys, if we're going to do this we need to do it now." Zack said as he entered the room with Dallon and Spencer following.

"Okay," Brendon said, hopping up from the couch. I turned around to face him, my eyebrow raised.

"Where the hell are we Brendon?!" I said, getting aggravated. He chuckled, and twirled his finger in a circled, signaling me to turn around. I rolled my eyes and turned around, giving up on trying to get it out of him. He covered my eyes with his hands and directed me out of the bus. A smile suddenly appeared on my face as we walked, remembering the night before. The night where he sang to me at the Hollywood sign, taught me to skateboard and stood up for me to my ex-boyfriend.

"Okay," Brendon said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Ready?.." He asked me.

"Yeah yeah, just show me already" He slowly pulled his hands off my face so that only a beam of light shone through. Impatient, I smacked his hands away from my face and saw regular land with some rocks standing in front of me. Disappointed, I crossed my arms and was about to make a sarcastic comment to Brendon, but then Zack (who was now wearing swimming trunks) ran up the rocks and jumped out, falling into who knows what.

"What the hell?!" I screamed, confused. I ran up the rocks and looked over the edge, where I was fifty feet up from a lake below. Zack hit the water right as he came into my vision, causing a big splash to occur.

"Cliff diving?!" I shouted. I looked back at Brendon who had a grin on his face.

"You only live once right?" He said, a challenging tone in his voice. He stared at me, then switched his gaze to the lake sitting behind me.

"Fuck no," I said, realizing what's on his mind. "There's no chance in hell I'm jumping off a cliff to my certain death" By this time Zack had climbed back up the rock formation, and was bright red from the impact of the water.

"That was awesome!" He screamed, giving Spencer a high five.

"Fine," Brendon said as he backed up from the rocks I was sitting on. "Suit yourself." He began to run full speed towards and me jumped off the rocks and into the lake. I spun my head around back to the guys, who were all looking at me.

"This is crazy, you know that right?" Spencer and Zack shrugged, and decided it would be a fantastic idea to jump at the same time. Dallon shook his head and motioned me to come sit by him.

"You're gonna fall off those rocks," he said as he cleared a spot on the bench he was sitting on.

"Yeah, you're right." I said as I got up and walked over to him. "You're not gonna jump, right?" He gave me a chuckle and watched as the three idiots came running up the path.

"Do I look suicidal to you?" I laughed at this, happy that someone agreed with me. Brendon came running over to us, and nudged Dallon in the shoulder.

"You comin' man?" He asked, so pumped up he was practically vibrating in place.

"I'm good" Dallon said without another thought. Brendon rolled his eyes and scoffed, challenging Dallon.

"Chicken" Brendon said with a smirk on his face. Dallon looked up from the ground and at Brendon.

"What did you just call me?" Dallon said as he stood up, which ended with him towering over Brendon.

"You're a little chicken, aren't you?" Brendon said, adding another scoff. Dallon walked over the the edge of cliff, and without another word jumped off the edge. Zack and Spencer laughed, taking a break from their current conversation.

"Chicken? Really?" I giggled at Brendon. He chuckled in response and gave a what-can-I-say shrug.

Dallon came limping up the hill moments later, wincing every time he took a step on his right foot.

"Dude, what happened?" Spencer asked.

"I tripped on my way up. I think I twisted my ankle." He explained.

"No shit" Zack said, giving a chuckle. "I think we better get back to the tour bus."  Dallon nodded and swung an arm around Spencer, who helped him back over to the bus. Brendon walked next to me with a guilty look on his face, probably thinking this was his fault.

"I told you this was a bad idea"