12:00 pm

After the agonizing three hour flight, we finally got to get off the plane and onto the safe tour bus. From the outside it looked very dark and cramped- the windows were tinted so that you couldn't possibly see even a flashlight shining from the inside of the bus.

I was sitting on the couch that ran along the side of the bus, and Brendon and Spencer were sitting next to me playing on the bus' X-box, screaming violently at each other while doing so.

"GODDAMMIT SPENCER WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM"

"YOU GOT IN MY WAY!"

All of the screaming only made me laugh, causing me to get dirty looks from the both of them. It was cute how seriously they took the game.

"Maybe you two should quit before you kill each other," Dallon screamed from the bus' bedroom. Brendon grunted and tossed his controller onto the coffee table in front of him, with Spencer following.

"We're about halfway to the stadium," Zack stated as he walked into the room. Brendon immediately perked up, either from excitement or nervousness.

"How much time do we have until the concert?" Brendon asked anxiously, a smile appearing on his face.

"It starts at six," Zack said as he made himself a sandwich.

"Great, can we make one tiny stop?" Brendon asked, emphasizing the word tiny by creating an inch between his thumb and forefinger and squinting. Zack took a break from making his sandwich and looked at Brendon curiously.

"It depends, what is this 'tiny stop'" Brendon looked hesitantly towards me, then quickly pulled out his phone. Moments later, Zack's phone rang, and Zack grabbed it soon after that to ensure I wouldn't see it. He smiled down at the glowing screen and nodded in Brendon's direction.

"I'll go tell the driver," Zack said, giving me and Brendon a cocky grin.

"Where are we going?" I asked Brendon as soon as Zack left the room. He shrugged and tried to hide a smile.

"How should I know?" I raised an eyebrow at him, annoyed. I've always hated secrets.

"Brendon..." I stopped, not quite remember his middle name.

"Boyd," He said with a grin on his face.

"Right... Brendon Boyd Urie you better tell me where we're going right now or I'm getting off this bus." He only shrugged at my threat and replied with a simple, "Oh well, we have super glue"

"So?..." I said as I tilted my head to the side, not getting what he was talking about.

"So, I can glue you to the couch if I have to." This comment made Spencer laugh, who I had forgotten was sitting on the other side of Brendon. I rolled my eyes at this and sat back into the couch.

"Ha ha" I replied sarcastically, getting annoyed.

"Look, I'm not gonna tell you where we're going," Brendon said as he sat back and put his arm around my shoulders. "'Cause you'd be really pissed if you knew"

_____

OKAY I HAVE A COUPLE NOTES SO PLEASE READ

1) I'm so sorry for not updating in a while, and once I finally updated I gave you guys this shit :/ I'm SO SORRY

2) In this story just pretend that Brendon is playing guitar onstage since I only included Dallon, Spencer and Brendon

3) I think I want to start making a schedule of when I should update so please comment how often you'd like me to update :)*

Okay love you <3