11:00 pm

My eyes stay glued to the street as I watch the lines on the surface of the road zoom by. Brendon continues to sing whatever song he's blasting on the radio, while giving an occasional glance my way. I shake my head and chuckle.

"What?" He asked, grinning.

"I can't believe you're Brendon Urie. You know my sister never shuts up about you" He looked over at me and wiggled his eyebrows, which I giggled at.

We pulled into the parking lot of the "Coffee House", which was just outside of Los Angeles. I set my hand on the handle, and almost fell forward as Brendon opened the door for me from the outside. Luckily, he didn't notice. But that didn't stop my face from turning a shade of bright red. I stepped out of the car, and onto the cold pavement. We proceeded to walk to the small, old-fashioned building. The wood was splintering, and some of the shingles on the roof were missing.

When we arrived at the door, Brendon reached behind me and pushed open the door in one swift movement. I stepped inside and let the satisfying smell of coffee beans fill my senses.

"I'll go order." He stated. I nodded, and sat down in a small table in the corner of the room. I watched as the cashier fangirled over him, and even got a picture. I suddenly felt embarrassed about not knowing who he was, considering almost everyone in the café was now staring at him.

He gave the teenage girl a warm smile, and brought the drinks back to us.

"Thanks" I said as I wrapped my hands around the mug containing the warm liquid. He sat down across from me, and poured some creamer into his coffee.

It was in that moment that I remembered I didn't like coffee.

I stirred the dark liquid around my cup, trying to get the courage to drink the disgusting beverage. He kept eye contact with me, even though I didn't look up from my drink.

"Why me?" I asked, still not looking up. He raised an eyebrow in confusion. I sighed, and set my spoon down on the table. "There were so many girls there. Fans. Why did you want to take me out for coffee?" He chuckled.

"Do I really need a reason? Maybe I just wanted to talk to someone." I finally looked at him, after rolling my eyes.

"That doesn't exactly answer my question Mr. Rockstar." He gave me a half-smile, and relaxed back into his seat.

"Why did you like me?" He asked suddenly. "I mean, you didn't like me for being famous, now did you?" I blushed and nervously cleared my throat.

"What makes you think I liked you?" He raised an eyebrow, not believing me. I scoffed and looked back down at my coffee.

"How does anyone even like this shit?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Don't talk like that about coffee. It happens to be my savior." I laughed at this, and pushed it towards him. He looked into my eyes, but this time I continued to stare back into his. We stayed like this for about five minutes, until he finally smiled and looked out the window behind me. I raised an eyebrow cockily, mocking his defeat.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else?" He asked me. I pondered this for a second, wondering what my parents would say.

"It depends. Where would we go?" He gave me a grin.

"That, my friend, is a secret." I told myself to say no, but ended up shrugging instead.

"Let's go"

__________

Sorry this chapter sucked! I promise to update soon :)