refusal

Hi everyone, this is my first story and i'm kind of nervous... i hope ya like it cuz i edited and re-edited a lot of times to make it perfect. i wont uploading a lot cuz of lack of computer but i'll try my best i promise:)

Monday, September 28

Washington D.C.:

Whitehouse's Auditorium-

(8:00 a.m.)

"Jasmine Jazzly..."

"Present"

"Charles Shigatory..."

"Present"

"Eve Shigatory..."

"Present"

"Thank you for being here everyone" said Gale King, "Please have a sit".

Fifteen minutes later-

"Everyone. Lets turn our attention to Jasmine who seems to be very bored at this meeting" Gale said. Jasmine looked up surprised. She had been sitting in one of the main tables looking down at her nails. Bored.

"That incident that happened with Ray Leigh a few weeks ago"

"I wasn't there" Jasmine muttered rolling her eyes. She had thrown a very (immature) fit when she read the newspaper and saw that they had put her name on it when she had nothing to do (and hadn't even bothered to go) with the party

"Does it matter?" Gale asked, "she was found with cocaine, she might do some time in jail and you were seen partying with her the night of the incident, am I right?"

"i didn't even go" Jasmine muttered

"Jasmine you are about to be in the top five of the most richest people in the world, How can we thrust you with all that money?"

"Most of it is my money, earned by my hard work... " she narrowed her eyes at him as she leaned forward "what exactly are you trying to say?"

"what I'm trying to say is that you aren't going to clean up your act unless you have a reason too"

"That's not true...I can clean up real good" Jasmine said standing up

"sit" he pointed to her chair. She sat down.

"The only solution for you to be a better person is for you to be engaged"

"What?!" Jasmine screamed

"Everyone in favor of Jasmine Jazzly marrying Heath Keith say aye" Gale said with an amused glint in his eyes

"Aye" said everybody in the room except for Mr. Waters and Paul who sat way behind at the back.

"You don't mind do you Andrew?" Gale asked with a smile turning to a middle aged man who sat a few tables away from Jasmine

"does it matter if I mind?" he asked, knowing that he really had no say in it. That and he didn't care.

"of course not"

"I already have somebody... you have no right Gale" Jasmine said biting her lower lip.

"I have a right to anything I want Jasmine" Gale said, "And guess what you either marry Heath or you get out of the Legacy"

"What?!" jasmine stood up "you cant do that! Daddy tell him he cant do that!"

"I'm sorry Jasmine. He can" Marshall said. He turned to her and gave her a small frown. Clearly not liking her behavior.

"Fine" Jasmine said staring at Gale, "I'll think about it"