The Living Mirror

I do this because it's time. There hasn't been a better time for such an action. Better yet there has never been an action of this magnitude throughout all of our shared existence to have ever occurred. Yes maybe it's egoic for me to assume such a triumphant victory over the past, but my heart teaches me otherwise. It continues to teach me in the darkest of times and even during the darkest points of our soul. That's right, it's our soul. Not mine, not the military, not the company's, not even spirit's. It's our soul. The collective oversoul if you will. I'm doing this because it's the last card we have left to play. I'm doing this because I'm your missing puzzle piece and I'm ready to help you make sense out of the puzzle. It's not the FW4, it's not Tau, it's not any of the perpetrators as they say. None of that matters. You should be weary of this, because you can feel it in your gut! You know the truth and you pretend to ignore it day in and day out. I'm not here for games and I'm sorry if this disturbs you, but it's time for you to wake up world! You have had far enough time on your side to feel comfortable in your ignorance and I'm the awareness shining right through it. Sorry, but you're going to have to deal with it. I'm doing this for you after all, so keep in heart that I do care. If I didn't I wouldn't do anything, be thankful that I decided to do something. The past is done and I'm hear to mend the problems that no one puts time and effort into. I'm reflecting the truth through my actions from here on out because that is what my heart feels is needed now. I used to be someone else, someone my old beliefs, my old society, my old experience created for me. I'm now relinquishing that person from my life. I will continue to hold everything that was good and pure from that individual, but no longer will I be stuck to this person that no longer serves me. I hope that me taking this action will give you courage to do the same. To be who you truly are because everything else is a lie. And this person, me I mean has had quite enough. From here on out my name to you is Living Mirror. It's a fitting name that came to me in a dream. A place I don't go very often to these days however I was able to hold tightly on to this name and I know that everything it stands for is me. As everything I stand for is it. Can you see how simple it is? The reflection of it all? I know you can and if you can't now it's only a matter of time before you do. Because this is no longer privy for just my needs and comfort, this is something much more of a necessity. Those who have eyes will see it. Those who have ears will hear it. Those who have clarity of mind will know it. Those who regain their purity of heart will be it. Forever we will be binded together and you are together forever bonded to me as I will become bonded and binded to you. This is the truth and there is no reason for anything that is a lie to have control over your life from this day forward. You have found it and because of your search it has found you.
God bless us that the soul light shines upon your darkest pain so that it can finally release the love you and we continue to hold in vain.

Living Mirror

The typing stops as the emotion begins to simmer down again. Hands begin to shut down the gadget from it's source. Pulling the object over and over until it finally resembles a small piece of candy. FW4 continue handing out books to the various members of the growing foundation. Everyone takes two to three more than originally planned to help hold off the push for nondisclosure of the truth. Various manuscripts had been reached through each persons own life and they were now holding the answers within their own minds clearly after going over them for countless amounts of hours and days. This was the training that Richard had begun teaching the new members. This was the very newest phase which wasn't revealed entirely to the public because of the live visi feed. Ever since the three of them disappeared the FW4 members began to memorize Written in the Stars for fear that they would be erased from this world entirely. Supernova was another book that seemed to have it's own strange connections and quickly was embraced by the FW4 because of it's tie to Written in the Stars, while the Book of Light which was now known as the Book of Prayers remained it's own entity even though the majority of it's content had strong connections and synchronicities tied to Written in the Stars. Regardless of whether Richard wanted his own writings to stand out more than the other two as was the theory, the three books remained connected in ways that were still indescribable. Many of the members felt they were sacred teachings of spirit itself while others in the group still believed that it was impossible scientifically to have spirit reach us through a book. For them the idea of different dimensional parallel worlds and universes had more logic than some type of energetic spirit that was eternal. As a whole they understood beyond all belief systems each held that this was an anomaly for science and a spiritual bridging of humanity that could not be dismissed. The building they were in was still unknown to anyone that was connected with the company. No outside influence could penetrate their bearings without somehow being called their through intuition alone. As Richard took to the center of the crowded room he began to speak.

"We are here because they have made it impossible for us to be anywhere else. They have made it impossible for us to give up and for this I and I hope you are as well, am thankful for that. If they made it easy we may not be here, putting aside our beliefs, to focus on the one most important aspect that is shining in this room tonight. That is our soul. The light that has revealed itself to us in a countless amount of way is here now guiding us forward through the darkness that ignorance continues to pile upon us, using brick by brick of logic to keep everyone hidden from the truth. But my family we are here because the truth itself has spoken out before our lips could catch up. The truth has blazed it's own fire into the eyes of the world watching that very day regardless if they have consciously forgotten it or not now. We are here to bring that memory back from the void to those who have been waiting unconsciously within their own souls for the call. We are here to bring the truth of freedom and the light that they now call aliens. We are here to expose those experiments that have been done behind our backs, to our own kind, and to our universe. We are here to pronounce victory before it's won because the only thing we have to free is the truth that we have already won. This isn't a time for confusion. This isn't a time for questions. This is the only time we have that has ever existed and that is the time for us to know our true selves. This is the time for you and me to find out the truth together. This is a time for answers and let those answers be shared across the universe and beyond for that matter. The spirit has called upon us now within our own crying hearts not for more tears, but for love. For healing. For truth. For peace. For without these virtues can we ever truly have joy without being selfish and casting out our own family? No we must share that love in the most perfect way we can. We must give that love to those who don't know they need it. Not by force, but using inspiring thoughts that the heart has dreamed up for us. Using the imagination of the heart to reveal the spirit's true wisdom. For what are aliens, but another image used to distort the pure understanding that the light holds within itself. For where is the light, but within our very own soul. For where does the soul come from, but from the very light which it itself is created from. This is where we are going my family. And what is the darkness, but the mystery which keeps us from knowing the light. The ignorance that is on the cusp of knowing. What is the night without the day my family? We can not have shadow without the light and yet light remains perfect within the shadow. We are here to say cast the shadow not onto the light, but instead away from yourself. There you will see that the shadow is you and the only you can hide the truth of yourself with the shadow. Tomorrow we will use that very shadow to reveal the light of truth. We won't have to teach others about impossibilities that are true. No instead we will become that true possibility, right before their own two eyes. From the shadow we will show up across the world in places to bring them the truth. As we cover ourselves in the clothes of the ignorant we will become more ignorant to the beliefs they clothe themselves with. With one exception we will treat them as our own brother and sister. We will treat them using no actions of ignorance. They will know us as their family and we will know them as our own. Tomorrow you will hide these books in any location that your intuition guides you. You will know because you will see it clearly in your heart. And if ever you come across those who are questioning the validity of these books you will show them the books truth by setting an example for them to marvel over after you leave their presence. The footsteps we leave behind us are the examples we set in stone for those to remember forever. So that, they too will shine in the heavens as brightly as the stars do. So that we too could have the blessing of sharing our own lessons, our own accomplishments, our own examples which may finally some day be written in the stars."

The crowd moved as Richard walked toward his room to gather up the last of his things. As he walked the crowd continued to clap and cheer with excitement that was bursting within their own hearts. He opened the door to reveal his cluttered home office to people meandering in the hall. The briefcase was already filled to it's capacity and he swiped it up quickly to turn to leave. The crowd was still in the main room while Richard quietly stepped out the front door of the building. A dark sky with glowing flecks of light peeking through it lay above his head. He turned to see if anyone followed him from the building until the building finally left his view. As he turned his moto was already running a precaution he took before his speech. Without looking he threw the briefcase through the back seat window which was left cracked open with just enough space. Quickly he jumped into the front seat, adjusted his mirror, and put his hand on the clutch. A voice shot through the darkness against his cheek. "I knew I would find you here and look you forgot to keep in touch. Well good news because I'm here to catch up Richard. It's been a while and I think it's time we take the experiments to the next level don't you?" A cold draught moved across his face as the man chuckled in the darkness next to him. Richard knew it was only a matter of time before he had to pay his dues. It was so long ago when he made the deal yet now it was as if time stood still and as if all these years Richard was never truly out of the man's grasp. "Richard now, we haven't all day and I'm not the patient man I used to be." the man's words stuck to him as slime. "What if we proceed from where we left off? You know for old time's sake?" Richard saw the last time he saw the man flip through his mind. The handshake, the realization that he would be the guinea pig, instead of the grunts. All the various projects he used to work on until it finally was enough. He had to get out and during the beginning trials was when he made his escape. That's when he left everything he was at the base so that he could finally be free. The snow came out of nowhere that day, but his intuition had already been fully developed. Richard knew that the decisions he made would be perfectly in tune with his intuition. As he sat on the sacred ground surrounded by mountains that millions of devotee's had kneeled themselves was the moment the mountains began to shake. Everything that followed that snowy day had been guided by something that lived within his own heart. A heart that he felt was shared by all. It was soon after that he felt the need to write in his journals everything that was being shown to him. It wasn't a lie when he said the writings had a voice, the book read him as he read the glowing letters in his soul. Even the part about the book being written over and over again throughout time wasn't a lie. The only lie he believed so fearfully was the lie he told himself, that he deserved the pain and suffering that he experienced during the experiments. A lie that made him believe that if he stepped in place of the grunts that it would better all living beings throughout all of Eternity. This was the powerful lie that stayed with him. The one where he couldn't shake no matter how clear the truth spoke to him in his heart. He looked at the man who now drew a smile to appear from the darkness. His teeth the only thing to shine from inside his car. "You're remembering....ha I love that...I love when they remember. It crawls through their skin you know Richard...Please understand you're not the first now, did you really believe that? What a pointless idea. Why would I use someone who has no experience with these types of studies when I was able to use someone who has slaved over these ancient techniques for a greater portion of his life? Richard I do hope you will forgive me, but we have work to do and my partners are not as patient as I'm being. Trust me." Was it true? Everything that Richard sacrificed was in vain? A heartless agenda that he had voluntarily participated for? It was too much for him to process. As his mind kept racing a cold object pressed against his skin. Richard feeling helpless began to pray as he instinctively began to stare into the mirror searching for something. The cold metal pressed harder on his cheek as Richard continued his focus. A glimmer danced across the mirror distracting the man for a moment. Again another flicker of light rolled through the mirror repeating what just occurred. The man suddenly was coming unraveled. Something he couldn't explain was pulling his focus onto the mirror. The man began to stare again as the metal object slid down his cheek loosely from his hand. Richard watched as the light began to grow more and more swimming across the mirror amid his prayers. Finally the solid metal fell between the seats as the man jumped out of the car screaming into the dark night. Richard slammed his foot on the pedal in the still running moto till all he could see were trees on both sides of his vehicle and the cities lights dissolving into the darkness.