The Science of Impossibilities

The visi screen continued to blare through the hallways, a new feature recently donated to the building. Everywhere he looked was the bridge. Whether it was the mathematical formulas pervading the walls of each room, the gadgets wizzing in the background, the foliage that stretched toward the solar rays. For Frida each apparent disconnecting puzzle piece was more proof the puzzle existed at all. He rummaged through his notes to find the formula that him and class stumbled on. It was clearly an accidental blessing, but to him there was no such thing. He could still see how each of the students quietly contemplated the existence of light. He called it the meditation comprehension experiment. A question would be given to the class each day and in the silence of their own minds they would have to grasp some answer that couldn't be known to them without previously researching. The experiments turned out to be more than a success it was evolutional daily progress of the mind. After the first two questions Frida tested the class on earlier in the week was when the breakthrough began to make it's way into Frida's attention. The third question was how it all came about. Frida even believed himself that three's were something more advanced than our minds could currently comprehend and now the evidence was stacked in his favor. Frida proposed the question with a shining confidence that day. He remembered feeling the shivering goose bumps come into places as he allowed the sentence to leave his mouth. "If there was a way to reach an inner awareness could we see evidence of that in our daily lives if we tracked it?" It was as innocent as Frida's heart with it's delivery without knowing what type of ramifications would come about from it. The purity of the gesture was more than can be said of it's dauntingly profound comprehension. As was normal one student after an hour began to raise their hand, while another 30 minutes later, until another 20 minutes, and so on. Frida per the routine waited the full 4 hours before he lifted his head from his own studies, this usually coincided with all the students hands being raised. Frida even picked randomly to make sure there was absolutely no bias with his decisions. Today would be an impossible day for science and yet without science this impossibility would never have been allowed to occur. One by one he chose student after student until the last one had the final piece of the solution in which the entire class formulated separately through their own silent meditations. As he jotted down each part of the answer he got more and more energized with what he was experiencing. He was the only scientist to ever experience the spiritual implications that science was challenged by, he was experiencing the spiritual truth that hid behind all of science, and within the framework of science itself if we were to never have it to use spirituality would be lost to everyone. As he marked on the board an answer from the last student whose hand remained lifted into the air for an approximation of an hour the full picture of a bridge was displayed before the class. Each student found a degree, an angle, a circumference, a ratio, a formula, until the geometric designed fractal was drawn in full. As the students looked at what they had together built unknowingly Frida grabbed his book shifting through the chapters searching for the one image that would confirm what they just did. He quickly plugged in his gizmo to light the image into life while the student's remained calm with a hidden excitement bubbling up inside them. Light merged into light until the full image was glowing before them from the gizmo. "This my class, this is the evidence of what you have just done. Do you understand what we have accomplished class? Do you understand what this means for the world?" the students eyes were glued onto the glowing image. No one responded from fear that the realization of what they all had found would disappear from their memory. They wanted to capture every aspect of what they were now experiencing together. Frida pointed again to the image "This is the bridge of the future to the past! This is the bridge from the past to the future! This class is the bridge into time itself! he stared at them out of breath from excitement. "Class we are now evolving consciousness in this very moment and this....this beautiful answer is proof that we have evolved the universe! We have found the true evidence of spirit and we can now find where in time it exists! Time class! Time is a place not a thing!.....the time had come to an end for the class's session and they all left the room with much more inspiration then they could have ever imagined before. The image continued glowing in front of Frida as he carefully took in the details of the object. An image of 3 points connecting to each other from within the paper itself appeared through the connecting light of the gizmo. In the air hung an illustration from a study done by someone who supposedly never existed. A person only talked about in a book that was now forbidden from being discussed openly given the recent events. The drawing paralleled the events of the chapter although no one knows if the author drew it or someone else. That was the conspiracy of the Trinology. A third person outside from the ones or one who wrote it. As Frida ran through the hall toward the entrance he continued to look at everything with fresh eyes. An innocence travelled through his mind and body. One of which he had continued to hold onto through all these years and now it was stronger than ever. A vibrancy pulsed with every thought, with every movement he made. Outside the school the sky cleared a perfect blue, his feet hit the gas of the moto until he was driving toward the night. In the distance was the exit sign for his new destination. It was a long way out, but no one knew the spirit of the city better than himself. A childlike scientist ready to experiment using nothing more than the spirit itself and he had the whole city now to use for his new studies. His only question was would the FW4 be where he expected them to be. Only time would tell.