Unknowingly Careful

She woke with an unmapped energy. Sally for the first time felt like a child. An innocence caressed her worries. A wonderment sparked her imagination into life. Never had she felt so alive and so excited to find answers to what she experienced the night before. She never believed in miracles, but she was beginning to think that might be more than just possible. They might just be something natural. Her view on life seemed so fresh. She knew not where or how this happened, except that it only began after what she saw. That was her only lead to a story she seemingly had no connection to prior to last night. But she couldn't be more thrilled about it. About the experience, about the book, about the possibilities. She felt reborn. Renewed. Fresh and young in an adults body. Nothing could describe it correctly enough to express what she felt bursting into life inside her.

Picking up the electric grid from the floor she began to type in the only lead she had. Scouring the grid for any indications of where it could be found. She typed in the title first. Finding only the report she gave she quickly typed in the words stars, constellations, book stars, written stars, nothing seemed to come up. Nothing more than what she already covered in her story the day before. She continued pushing keys with different combinations. Following the leads of the fountain story she covered in her report, Frida's theory, FASW, until finally she came upon a name connected with a book that seemed to be praised by hippies round the planet. Quickly she typed in the last word in the title followed by the first.

"There it is! The smoking gun! I found you and I coming for you! You hear me! A giddy ran through her body. She felt like a child. This was why she wanted to do reporting in the first place. Finally something she could get behind....something she was drawn to.....something she was starting to believe in.

The log bog was from a worker at a company that published a book. It discussed how a man with an awkward sense of lifestyle was beginning to arouse worry through their shared office. This specific man was starting to read books that were frowned upon by the status quo. He started to ruin the comfort zone that they worked so hard to build there. It wasn't right and they were working on a plan to fix it. But the logbogger felt something deeper affecting her and she was going to stop her co-workers. The same ones she shared an office with for the last 10 years. She didn't agree with their works of betrayal even the events she found herself being the center of initializing originally. She was turning a new leaf. She wanted to remain anonymous, so as not to alarm anyone she worked with. But Sally knew just enough to know how to track this lead. She was one of the best when it came to investigating these types of stories. This would just be another fish in the barrel when it came to following it up and she would be the one with the fish flailing about in her own hand. Sally could hardly wait to get on the road. Today was going to be the greatest day she had ever known. With care flying to the wind she grabbed her keys, placed her child snugly in the back seat of her vehicle, turned the ignition, and headed for the baby sitter. All the while whispering sweetly to her baby girl as strolled the vehicle down the causeway. The solar light continued shining against the waters on both sides while the birds leaped into the shallow tides that graced the sandy shoreline. The day was a masterpiece living it's course and she was a witness to testify to such occurrences. Her little girl sat quietly watching the adventures happening around her. Two sparkling blue eyes matching the crystalline waters moving through the solar light. A smile followed by a giggle came bellowing out of the youngling. She loved her daughter more than life itself and now she was feeling a similar quality with life that she always had for her daughter. Sally never imagined being able to feel so connected with an inquiring urge moving her through her day. She never believed in the ability to know how everything was falling into place. As she pulled up to the school yard she could over hear a teacher talking with someone. The teacher was smiling and excited to have a new child added to their program.

Thank you Mrs......

Just call me Hill it's who I'm known as.

Sure sure well it's an honor to have someone of your stature in our school. Thank you for taking the time out and seeing our facility. We look forward to having your child enrolled with us at Happy Dayz!

Not a problem Mr. Stenin and thank you for taking my call so quickly without an appointment. I greatly appreciate it.

Sally slowly walked into the door and lifted her daughter from her arms lowering her to the ground with the rest of the children playing with fire trucks and airplanes.

Mr. Stenin walked in, now filled with anxiousness to get to his office and finish the paperwork. Sally could sense something was familiar about this lady, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She quickly took a piece of paper out scribbling some things that stuck out to her.

Requests to be called Hill, Stature, Brunette about 5'7 with an exploiting design style, sense of regal ness (Must have money), Must be local.

She ripped off the paper and stuck it in her purse zip pocket in front so that it was away from all her other materials. She leaned down sweetly to kiss her daughter's forehead. As she said her normal I love you's, her daughter looked at her with a beaming smile extruding from her face. Her small hand moved upward and pointed to something on the wall. Curious Sally walked over to see if anything stood out. This was a new response from Delta. As her eyes moved about the small cork board. A board that no one seemed to bother with except for the occasional coupons and local seminars for single women, a paper on the bottom grabbed her attention. She took one last glance at Delta with a loving smile, ran over gave her a huge hug, and darted for the still open door.

As she pattered down the pavement she thanked whatever was guiding her and especially her little Delta. Everything was making sense. Everything seemed to be in it's right place.