Mirrors

She waited in the shop for everyone to leave. She was a loner and she enjoyed it. Among the various silhouettes dancing around through the city she was a mere shadow. It took her a lot of time to get this hidden and she wasn't about to give that up without a fight. The insanity that walked around in her mind was too much for herself, let alone anyone else out there. Her epiphany was a double edged sword and as soon as she had it she couldn't stop it from continually expanding. For some it was just a new idea, but for her it was everything. It was an epiphany of everything. That's what she thought it was, but for reasons she couldn't quite explain, the epiphany seemed to be something she already knew at some point. She knew that was crazy and that was the very reason she wasn't about to tell a soul. But what was she supposed to do with all of this information? Information she seemed to retain as if from a previous existence. This wasn't apart of her life plan, but it was the plan that came to her all the same.

It was a beautiful Jupiter month when it all started. Jupiter was the month that honored the God June. But for this particular month of Jupiter she would honor June and something much more or June would be honoring her. The time was ripe for the discovery of the world of harmony, the universe's seemed to be synched up for this specific reason.

"Now you see each tone is a direct sound relating to the universe. Of course the universe is all the tones singing perfectly in unison. In songs you can hear this harmony being expressed. This is in factually how harmony is created. One tone follows the next until they merge their identities perfectly displaying each tone as itself while connecting with each other to form a new sound that can only be produced when together.

"So what you're saying is that any song we hear ever is actually arriving, arrived, or arrives from the universe?" For her there was no such thing as challenges. They were only situations that she needed to transform and she always had more than enough ideas scrambling around in her head at any given time.

"Yes you are correct. All songs that we hear from bands, musicspheres, or stru-ments they are linked infinitely to the universe. It never occurred to me to think of it so simply, but that is a quite accurate way to approach the matter. The universe is the purpose of all harmony and harmony is the universe's only purpose. Once the songs are in tune again with the "tones of home" meaning the universe, as the ancient cultures have termed it once upon a time, than we live in and as that precise harmony completely.

"Hmm...." she was thinking aloud this time. "But.. Excuse my current rebuttal, aren't we already that harmony? Isn't our existence proof of this? How can we live if we're not currently toning the tuning of harmony from our hearts naturally?

The teacher paused to take the complexity of the question in fully. "It is rather a simple truth, yet all truth is simple otherwise confusion couldn't exist. The truth is far less confusing with much more focus being put toward the simplicity of everything.

She wasn't through schooling her teacher "Once again forgive me teacher, but if everything was simple, how no why would so much exist that proves otherwise? How with this very planet alone could we understand the complexity of the universe if all we were using when trying to understand it is simplicity?

The teacher was never surprised by responses like this from other students, but for this girl something was different. Something stuck out. She had a calculated motive or so it seemed. Yet they were always straight to the point. There was no veering to the right or left when it came to her approach. Not like how normal students responded. Images began to flash in the teacher's mind of all his past students that seemed to do nothing but have lack there of anything.

"Teacher! You're saying that I'm the most powerful energy source on the planet and that with my specific abilities I can develop truth from my own simplicity!"