Chapter 14

Ms.k in media

Malaisha

"Jen you could watch her while I go do something real quick?" I asked Jen while she let kori slay her hair.

"Sure take all the time you need Jewel out any ways"

"If you need me call me imma be with Kacie if I don't answer"

I stood on the balcony of Kacies and Tori Condo as I vented about what I'm going to do.

"I just want my babies safe, all y'all safe"

"Well I'm down" Kacie said. "The studio ain't going nowhere"

"Unt unt "Tori shook her head. "I dont think y'all should do that"

"Stop being-"

"I know some people who could do it for us" she smirked cutting Kacie off.

"Damn baby you got connects" Kacie laughed.

"Before my dad died and I got put in foster care his friends said they will always be here even though they weren't able to adopt because of their back ground. They all on the east side of town we could go right now im sure they there" Tori said.

"What we standing here for?" I said grabbing my keys.

The house and buildings started to look worn down as we drove farther towards the out skirts of Atlanta.

"They houses on seacreast" Tori said pointing towards the street.

I made a right and pulled up to the house she pointed at.

"You wont believe me if I told you but every house on this street use to belong to my dad" Tori laughed getting out.

"I believe you" I said eyeing all the houses. These actually don't look that bad.

Tori knocked on the door and a buff chico answered.

"Todo" he yelled happily pulling her into a hug.

"Hey uncle p" she smiled.

"Glad to see you again, and who are these?"

"My friends, we came to y'all for help"

"Well come on in"

"This is Malaisha and Kacie" Tori said as we sat down on the couch. Tori and I waved shyly as a bunch of buff as men came and sat as well.

"Whats up Todo what brought you and your friends here?"

"Well this girl and her people im guessing are out for me and my friend head and we need yall to kill them you see we all got lives Malaisha a college baller Kacie a producer and all of my other friends has great jobs"

"Of course we can do it easy peasy " One man said.

_________________

"That was scary asf" I said getting in the back seat.

"Right man they was like a 2015 version of the seven dwarfs " Kacie added.

"Yea, I just want them to hurry and get the job done so I can be at peace"

Dia

I limped down the hall to the guest room where Andrea was. Malaisha still wasn't back and I was bored asf.

"Unt unt"Andrea laughed scrunching her face up.