Epilogue

10 years later

Dia

Ya girl 29 years old now! Life is great, we moved into a bigger house and everything is just perfect.

"Kori get off that phone and help me out" I said trying to put the table cloth over the picnic table.

Kori is 14 now and boy is she a handful. I almost had a heart attack when she came to me about a boy.She reminds me of my mother so much and she never even met her but we talk about her a lot.

"I got it momma" she said taking the table cloth from me.

"Thanks baby"

"Carter!" I yelled. "Can you stop bouncing that ball for five minutes and go get Mommy?"

"Alright " He said dropping the ball in running back into the house.

Carter is 10 years old. He is so handsome and funny. He's the best little brother anyone could have.

"Hey baby" Malaisha said kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey bae, how was practice?"

"Tough" she said going back inside. "I need to shower"

after checking the mail box everyday Malaisha was the 2nd draft pick to Atlanta dream, guess who was the first? Alex to the phoenix mercury.

Both of my moms came out side. Ma is Auntie bleu and Mommy is well my momma, we came to an agreement that since they are married she could become my mother as well.

"Can you help bring the food out before everyone else get here pretty please!"  I pleaded.

"Well if you put it like that" Ma laughed going to get the food.

"Nicole is here" Momma said sitting the fruit on the table.

Every Since Nicole saved us she became apart of the group. She really cool though, she joined the police academy and became a police officer after she had her baby.

"Hey Jordyn" I said giving her a high five as she ran over to carter. "Hey Nicole"

"Hey D, I brought some Macaroni salad" Nicole said.

"You can give it to Kori"

"Wassup Dia" James said hugging me from the side as I stepped in the house.

"Hey James" I smiled.

Everyone is here Andrea, Mony,Kacie, Tori, Jen Jewel, James, Carter,Nicole, Jordyn, and My parents.

"Come out back guys " I said. "The food and stuff is done so y'all can eat , I know thats why y'all here"

They laughed following me to the back.

"Bestfriend you is getting big!" I yelled rubbing her stomach.

"I know Dia, I feel like a whale"

"Once you have the baby and you work out you gone go right back to looking sexii look at my momma "

"I know girl, but I hope its a boy" she said sitting down.

"Right, I know carter be tired of all these girls" I giggled.

Kacie, Tori,Jen, Jewel and Nicole pulled there chairs next to ours.

"Girl talk!" We all shouted.

Malaisha

"Girl talk!" Me and mony laughed mocking the girls as we tossed around the football with Jordyn and Carter.

"Shit kills me" Mony said still laughing.

"Throw it to me!" Jordyn said running in front of carter catching the ball.

"How you let her do you in" I laughed as carter snatched the ball from her.

"I wasn't paying attention" He said throwing the ball back.

"Yeah right" Jordyn laughed.

"Malaisha!" Dia called from inside.

"She better be giving me some" I laughed throwing the ball to Mony.

"Yess baby?" I said walking in.

"I cant reach the box of spoons" she pouted pointing to the top of the fridge.

"Give me a kiss and I will get them" I said picking her up and putting her on the counter.

She pulled my lips to hers sucking on my bottom lip.

"Just like the old days" I smirked.

"Come on,we gonna have a relay race!" Carter said peaking his head in.

Dia

We walked to the front of the house as Malaisha and Carter stood at the end of the street ready to race each other.

"On your mark get set go" Mony yelled.

Both of them took off down the street but Carter stopped seeing that Malisha was going to win any ways.

"Just keep running !" Jordyn cheered.