Chapter 20

Ty

"Ion know why you bitches thought they could get rid of me" I smirked as I had all of them trapped in a room.

Malaisha and Mony stood boldly infront of their phony ass friends.

------------Hours earlier --------

Malaisha

I checked the mailbox as soon as I woke up. This had became a habit for me every since my last basketball season ended. I sighed seeing that it was only letters from both Dia's and I manager.

"No letter?" Dia asked as I walked in.

"Nope"I said walking into the kitchen standing closely behind her looking over her shoulder.

"Its gonna come, its only been four months" She said stirring the grits. "You just gotta have hope"

"I have a lot of hope, Like I hope you get done cooking so I can eat" I chuckled stepping back a little after kissing her neck.

"Its almost done go and get Kori and then come sit" She said hitting my but as I walked away.

"Im not with that gay shit "I said causing her to erupt in a fit of laughter.

I went into Kori room and she was up sitting at her Vanity trying to do her hair.

"You need help Princess?" I said walking in taking a seat on her bed.

"No thanks, I just going to do a pony tail" She said grabbing her scrunchie and placing it between her lips. I watched as she did her own ponytail it wasn't perfect but it was good for a four year old.

"Alright now come on, your Momma waiting for us to eat" I said grabbing her hand and leading her down stairs.

"Mommy, mommy , I did my own ponytail" Kori squealed running over to Dia.

"Your Joking!" She gasped.

"Im serious , ask Chee Chee"

I nodded my head yes with a smile.

"Thats wonderful boo"Dia said kissing Kori on her cheek. "Now lets eat breakfast"

We all sat around eating having little conversations about random things. After we got done eating Ms.k came down.

"Good morning my babies"she smiled.

"Good morning" We all said in unison.

"Your food is in the Microwave I didn't want to wake you" Dia said gathering our dishes and placing them in the dish washer.

"Thanks baby" she said taking a seat at the table.

I got up and went back to my room and laid down.

"You going back to sleep?" Dia said walking in closing the door behind her.

"No I just got to lay down let that good ass cooking settle" I said looking up at her as she crawled over me.

"You still hungry cause I can feed you again" she said biting her lip looking directly in my eyes.

"Mhmm"I said pulling her face down to mine kissing her. I bit her lips asking for entrance but she wouldn't budge.I slid my hands in her pants sliding one finger in causing her to gasp. Her mouth opened and I stuck my tongue in playing with hers. I flipped us over so that I was on top and pulled down her pants. Her Victoria secrets lace panties held her tightly at her hips.

I teased her running my fingers over her hot spot through her panties.

"Just take em off" she demanded.