Later,my name was called.I entered the room and I was given a warm greeting by Dr.Choi."Ah Ra!It's been a long time since I last saw you!"she said and we exchanged hugs.She gestured me to take a seat and I did."So,what's the matter?"she asked."Well..hm..lately,I became tired easily and sometimes I got sleepy.I was not like that before and I'm wondering if you have any idea of what's happening to me right now?"I asked in an unsure tone.

"Have you ever feel dizzy or throwing up before?"she asked."Dizzy..yes..sometimes..but throwing up..no."I answered her."How's your period?"she asked."I think..I didn't have it last month."I answered again."Seems like you don't have any idea of what's happening now,Ah Ra?"she asked and smiled.Seems like today my mind isn't catching up anything.That's normal for me though..sometimes,I'm just a late catcher.I tend to realise things at the very last minute.

"Come.Let's have an ultrasound check."she said as she stood up going to the next room.I followed her behind and laid on the bed as she was preparing the machine.She lifted my shirt up and began checking.I couldn't see much on the monitor but then she called me."Ah Ra,can you see what's on the monitor?"she asked."Um..."I said as I looked carefully at the monitor.It's a fetus.I'm pregnant!

"I'm pregnant!"I said while my eyes were tearing up tears of joy.We went back to the room and I couldn't stop smiling."Congratulations,Ah Ra!I'm sure your husband will be so happy about this."the doctor said."He sure is..and my son will be so happy knowing he will become a brother soon."I replied."Alright,take care of your health and the baby.Come again to have check ups next time,okay?"she adviced.I nodded my head and stood up,thanking the doctor once again then left.

I left the clinic feeling all giddy and excited.I should tell him when he's back later.As I was on my way to fetch Hyunsyik,my stomach grumbled."Omo..is my baby hungry?"I carressed my stomach,smiling to myself thinking about the baby inside."Where should I eat?"I asked myself while looking around the place since I'm not familiar with this area.An idea popped in my mind."Jin's restaurant!Yes!"I spoke to myself and drive there.Arriving infront of Pink Mario Restaurant,the name is funny I know but Jin loves it since he combined two of his favourites into one name.

I entered the restaurant and sat next to the window."Ah Ra-ssi!"I heard Jin called my name from the open kitchen."Oppa!Annyeong!"I greeted him as he walked to my place."What do you want to eat?Let oppa cook for you."he clasped his hand and waited for me to order."Anything as long as it is delicious,oppa."I answered.He nodded and left to his kitchen.While waiting,I dialled Jungkook's number.

"Hello,Jungkookie~~"I cooed.

"Jagiya..I miss you."I can feel he's pouting on the other line.

"Aw..me too..what are you doing?"I asked.

"Hm..I'm about to meet a client and thinking of you..what about you?"he asked back.

"I'm at Jin's restaurant..hm..oppa..I'll fetch Hyunsyik later,okay?"I said to him which caused him to giggle.

"You just called me Oppa?ahaha..I never heard you call me one..aha..okay..Well I have to go now,jagiya..take care and I love you."he said.

"Do your best okay?I'll always cheer you up and I love you too."I replied.

"Thank you,dear..annyeong."he ended the call soon.

Jin came and placed the foods on my table."Enjoy your food.I have some more food to cook so,eat well,dongsaengi.."he patted my head and left."Thank you,oppa."I thanked him before he left and started eating my food.After I finished and paid for my meal,I went to fetch Hyunsyik at his school.As soon as the bell rings,kids run all over the place running towards their parents and there's Hyunsyik,running really fast like his dad towards me.

"Omma!"he hugged me.

"Syik-ah!How was school?"I asked kneeling the same level as him.

"School was fun!Omma...can we go and buy ice cream?I want to eat ice cream.."he pleaded with his puppy eyes which I can't resist.

"Okay.Let's go!"I held his hand and walked to the car.We stopped by an ice cream shop and Hyunsyik was satisfied because he gets what he craves for.Later,we went back.During the ride,it was silent.I was also dead curious about Hyunsyik's reaction when he knows about him having a dongsaeng.

"Hyunnie,what will you do if you have a dongsaeng?"I asked.

"I'll protect my dongsaeng from bad people.I want to be like Iron Man protecting people from the bad guys."he answered.

Iron Man..must be Jungkook's influence..ha..

"You really learn a lot from your appa.."I ruffled his hair and continued driving.

We went back home and I cooked him lunch.The day passed by in a speed of light because I was spending my day with little Hyunsyik.

SORRY IF YOU GOT BORED WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER..SERIOUSLY,I RAN OUT OF IDEA WHILE WRITING THIS..I'M SORRY..I PROMISE I'LL WRITE A BETTER ONE