Chapter 31-

"Sister!? Sister?? You're telling me I had a sister this whole time and you're now telling me about her!?" Hayes yells sounding frustrated.

"Hayes this isn't anyone's fault except for mine." The girl says.

"I'm not talking to you. Nash." He says.

"This is Paris rose. She's 17. Mom sent her to an adoptive program when you were born. She didn't have enough money to raise three kids. So she made the hardest decision in her life. She gave away Paris rose to raise you." He explains.

Hayes rubs his head trying to process this.

"Hayes?" Paris rose asks.

"Just leave me alone." He says and runs to my room.

I wait two minutes then go up joining him. I find him on the bed trying his best not the cry. I sit beside him rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be acting like this. Not on Christmas." He says sniffling.

"Hey it's ok. No one can blame you. You need time to process this." I say.

He nods and wipes his face.

"Thanks. I love you."

"I love you."

He smiles and we hug. We get up and walk back out.

"Mom wants us home." Nash says hanging up the phone.

Hayes just nods and walks out. I watch as they all walk out Paris rose in the back. That has to be an awkward situation. I still can't believe it... Like how can someone keep a secret for that long?

Cam sits there rubbing his head.

"That was..." Mom starts off.

"Awkward." Cam and I finish it off.

We all just stare at the door for a little longer. I get a call on my phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yes I understand." I add.

"Ok thank you so much. Merry Christmas." I say and hang up.

I stare at my phone wondering if I should cry or jump up and down.

"Honey what is it?" Mom asks.

"I got the part." I say.

Her mouth drops and she jumps up and down. I laugh and walk down the stairs. Cam does his victory dance.

"That's great honey. Oh I'm so proud of you." She says hugging me.

I smile and hug her back. I can't believe I got the part. I tried out for the main role in a horror movie. I tried out a while back though. I don't care I'm just so happy.

"Where's it going to be filmed at?" Cam asks.

"New York." I say staffing to look down.

"We'll have to move there." Mom says.

It becomes silent. We all look at each other. I don't want to leave Hayes or my friends. But I really want this job. What do I do?

Do I take the job and leave everyone and everything behind? Or do I stay giving up on my dream?