Chapter 4-

*tuesday*

I just finished packing for Hawaii. I'm soo excited you have no idea. We leave tomorrow morning at 3am. It's early but worth it. I walk out to see Anaya sitting on my couch on her phone.

"Hey." I say. "Hey my parents are fighting again can I stay over here tonight?" She asks. "Sure I was about to go to the store to pick up a few more things want to come with?" I ask.

"Yes please." She says standing up. I grab my money, phone, and my little white purse. We walk out I turn back around to lock the door.

I close the door and start walking. "Which store are we going to?" She asks still on her phone. "Dollar store. Who you texting?" I ask. "Just some guy."

"Some guy hmm?" "Yeah his name is Noah. He's really sweet, kind, and funny." "Picture?" She pulls up his picture on IG then shows it to me. "He's pretty cute." I say.

"He's hot!!" She says. I smile. "Well I have a boyfriend he's the only hot guy in my life." I say laughing. She laughs with me. "Better be. Anyway it's just he's moving away to Florida."

I look at the ground. "When?" I ask. "Few months." "What do you think about it?" "Well I want him to be happy but you know Florida girls." "True." (A/N- no hate on Florida girls I promise!! I have lots of friends in Florida)

"Hayes got a offer for a scholarship for football." I say. "That's great!!" She says. "Yeah but he'll have to move to Michigan." I say. "Oh I'm sorry." "Yeah I just wish he didn't have to leave."

"Tell him!" "No!! Because I want him to do what makes him happy. I don't want to hold him back." "Oh true. But if your upset then you need to tell him." "Yeah I guess your right."

I kick the pebbles beneath my feet. Soon enough we get to the dollar general. We get what we need plus a few more things and walk back out.

We start walking back to the house. Half way there a golf cart of older guys probably around 17 or 18 drives by Us Honking. "Hey girls need a ride?" The driver asks as his buddies check us out.

I roll my eyes and we keep walking not saying anything. "Oh come on! Hot girls like you don't need to be walking." He says. I stop. "You would love to get at least one girl to ride with you wouldn't ya? Tell me your not use to picking up girls are you?" I ask.

The guys ooooo and he drives away flicking us off. "Right back at you!" I scream. Anaya smiles locking arms with me. "Lets just get home." I say smiling.