Chapter 13-

I wake to the sound of machines beeping. It takes me a minute to realize what happened. Even though some things are still fuzzy. I stare at the ceiling counting the spots on it.

"Your awake." I hear a deep voice say. I look up to the see the doctor walk in with a clipboard in his right hand. I sit up slowly.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"2 days." He responds getting the blood pressure thing out.

"How do you feel?" He asks checking my blood pressure and temp.

"Sore. My head hurts and it hurts to breathe." I say.

"Well you have a concussion, a broken rib, and because where you were seated you took a lot of pressure on your chest area. So your going to be feeling this way for a few days may even weeks." He explains.

I sigh. "Why do I have a cast on my arm?" I ask lifting my arm up.

"Broken. Don't worry you'll be able to pick the color of the cast." He says.

"Where's my brother?" I ask.

"Oh yes the famous Cameron Dallas. He's fine. He's damaged and has a minor concussion but he's gonna be just fine." He says smiling.

"Thanks doc." I say.

"Oh there's some boys here. Do you want visitors?" He asks before he walks out.

"Yeah. Thanks again." He nods and walks out. I grab the t.v remote and turn on the t.v. I flip through some channels.

I leave it on the show criminal minds. Ooooo I love this show!! Later the guys come in with presents by their side.

"Hazel. I'm so glad your ok." Hayes says hugging me tight.

"Yeah because all of this is normal." I say giving a small laugh.

"Well your alive that's all I care about." He says kissing my cheek.

I look back at the guys. "Hazel." I hear cam say from behind the guys. I look past the guys to see cam standing there looking like crap.

"Cam. I'm glad your here." I say. He comes and we hug.

"I'm so sorry this is all my fault please forgive me." He says tearing up.

"Cam I was never mad. Accidents happen." I respond.

"I know but if I didn't take that stupid call your friend would still be alive and we wouldn't be here." He cries.

"Cam let's just be grateful for what's in front of us. Let's not focus on the past." I say.

He nods. I hand him a teddy bear that says get well soon. He smiles and gives and small laugh. Soon or later we just all start laughing at something random.

"Hazel!?" I hear Ana cry. I see Ana, Anaya, and Caitlyn all run in worried. "Hey guys." I say. We all hug. "Ok ok. Ow." I say. They back off.

"Sorry we just missed you." Anaya says backing off.

"I missed you too." I say. My mom comes in sniffling. "Hey baby." She says giving me a hug.

Dang so many hugs. "I'm so sorry about Katie." She says. I just nod looking down trying not to make eye contact.

"The funeral is in a few days." She adds handing me a invitation. I just put it to my side not knowing if I should go.

I really want to show support but I can't stand to look at her and not think this is all my fault. I know what I told cam. That we should be grateful for what's in front of us instead of focusing on the past.

But Katie was my best friend since birth. How can you not look back and think that your responsible of killing her. I just sigh and look around the room.

I see the guys laughing at cam because he's struggling to put his clothes on. I see the girls playing with the twins and my parents are talking smiling at the twins.

See I'm grateful for this, all of them, but Deep down I'll always know that there will be one piece of the puzzle missing. And that puzzle piece makes the whole picture complete.